Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Something that may impact how the panel runs is RMs changes to the collection management.
    For years collections were dealt with between delivery offices and 'the plant'. (mail centres)
    With a core of national audit/admin staff.

Now RM are setting up a separate collection team.
    So a similar management structure to deliveries but with a pure collection focus.
  • rpstdavids
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    I only finished my last stint on the survey mid-November and have already been asked to start again at the end of March. I never seem to get a full six months break - although at least I avoid the Christmas period :D

Same here, finished first week in Dec, just had an email inviting me back, starting in March.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Email from TNS states vacancies in following areas. Hope it copies alright.

As part of the Royal Mail Measurement we are required to ensure we have total coverage of all postcode areas within England, Scotland and Wales.

If you know any friends or family in these areas, please ask them if they would be interested in taking part.

We currently have some vacancies in the following areas:

Birmingham Central DO
    B1, B2, B3, B4
    Callington DO
    PL 17, PL 18
    Chipping Campden SUDO
    GL55
    COLESHILL DO
    B46
    Dulwich DO
    SE21
    East Dulwich DO
    SE 22
    Glasgow G40 SUDO
    G40
    Henley In Arden DO
    B 95
    Kirkcudbright SUDO
    DG6
    Leicester Central DO
    LE1, LE55, LE95
    Maida Hill DO
    W9
    Mount Pleasant EC3 DO
    EC3A, EC3M, EC3N, EC3P, EC3R, EC3V
    Mount Pleasant EC4 DO
    EC4A, EC4M, EC4N, EC4P, EC4R, EC4V, EC4Y
    Ongar DO
    CM5
    Port Ellen DO
    PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60
    PORTHCAWL DO
    CF36
    South Kensington DO
    SW7
    Tadcaster DO
    LS24
    Tadworth DO
    KT20
    Tain DO
    IV19, IV20
    Tetbury DO
    GL8, GL9
    Thornhill DO
    DG4, DG3
    Tywyn DO
    LL36
    Virginia Water DO
    GU20, GU23, GU24, GU25
    WELLS DO
    BA5
    West Brompton DO
    SW10
    West Kensington DO
    W14
    Wharfedale DO
    BD23
    ALRESFORD DO
    SO24
    ANSTRUTHER DO
    KY10
    BALA DO
    LL23
    BELLSHILL DO
    ML4
    BLAENAU FFESTINIOG DO
    LL41
    BRECHIN DO
    DD9
    BULFORD BARRACKS DO
    SP4
    CAMPBELTOWN DO
    PA28
    COBHAM DO
    KT11
    COLDSTREAM DO
    TD12
    DARTMOUTH DO
    TQ6
    DUNBAR DO
    EH40, EH42
    DUNBAR TD SUDO
    TD13
    EAST HORSLEY DO
    KT24
    FERNDALE DO
    CF43
    GILLINGHAM SP DO
    SP8
    GLASGOW G45 DO
    G45
    GRANGE OVER SANDS DO
    LA11
    GRANTOWN ON SPEY DO
    PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26
    HERNE HILL DO
    SE24
    JEDBURGH DO
    TD8
    KIRRIEMUIR DO
    DD8
    LANGHOLM SUDO
    DG13
    LIPHOOK DO
    GU30
    LOCHGILPHEAD DO
    PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32
    LOSSIEMOUTH DO
    IV31
    MOFFAT SUDO
    DG10
    NOTTING HILL DO
    W11
    NOTTINGHAM CITY DO
    NG1, NG3
    PENICUIK DO
    EH25, EH26
    RIBBLESDALE DO
    BD24
    RIPON DO
    HG4
    ROTHESAY DO
    PA20
    RUTHIN DO
    LL15
    SOUTH MOLTON DO
    EX36
    STRANRAER DO
    DG9
    STROMNESS DO
    KW16
    TARPORLEY DO
    CW6
    TENTERDEN DO
    TN30
    USK DO
    NP15
    WHITLAND DO
    SA34

If they are interested, please ask them to visit our recruitment website at [URL="wlmailhtml:{11B56777-65AC-4749-B955-63353D8E79F9}mid://00000083/!x-usc:https://rmpri.research-int.com/"]https://rmpri.research-int.com[/URL] to find out if they are eligible and to register their details – please enter the Reference Code KANTARP01 when completing the form.
  • jewels49_2
    Options
    I have been reading this tread sounds interesting but I have a couple of questions. Firstly are the letters to be posted franked or do you have to use stamps sent to you for this purpose? Secondly do you have to pay the postage yourself for parcels and claim the costs back as this to me is unacceptable.
  • cherie1122
    Options
    The envelopes that we use already have the correct stamps on them. Some of the parcels are stamped too but others have to be paid for and they send vouchers to cover the cost of that.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 22 February 2017 at 1:08PM
    Options
    Email from TNS states vacancies in following areas. Hope it copies alright. [/QUOTE] It seems to be the same list month after month. I can understand that rural areas may have less uptake (fewer households and more work to get to PO) but I see SE21 and SE22 (suburban London) every time I see this list. Mind you - there are some very well-off streets there so perhaps nobody wants the free stamps....
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • WoodyAllenJesus
    Options
    I started the live survey in September and just before Xmas received an email to say I was being rested. However the following week I received a pack of stuff to post, so I'm not sure if I ever was 'rested'. I don't know if I should expect to be finishing the survey soon as my 6 months will be up, but my postcode area is consistently on the recruitment email.

I can't say I'll be sorry to have a bit of a break. In the past few weeks I've received 2 or 3 items a day to log, and you do start to feel like unpaid staff. For £12 of stamps a month and a chance of winning a prize I've never won I'm not sure it's really worth it. I've accumulated £40 in L2S vouchers from cubes, D2D etc but a portion of that I have paid out in advance on APLs so...

My first time on this thread, it's interesting to read the posts saying it doesn't matter when you post them - I have been strictly adhering to the 'before midday' and 'after midday' thing and sometimes it is a special trip out of work at lunchtime for an 'after midday' as I prefer to post on my way into work on a morning if possible. Every day is a schoolday.

I too was under the impression the presentation stamps were every 3 months (I'm not sure where I got that from but it wasn't from this thread) so have been waiting for my second lot, I guess I'll get it soon?
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    WAJ - You'll know when you are actually rested, as you'll receive a letter with your last pack enclosing the 6 monthly pack of presentation stamps. My earlier post confirmed that they are only sent each 6 month NOT 3 monthly.

Last time I was due to finish my 6 month, I also received the email but almost immediately received another one asking me to continue as they were short of panellists in my area. Sounds as though you might be offered this if you want to accept it!

When resting you can still do the Correctly Delivered and Unaddressed Mail surveys.

I know on here there has been lots of advice to ignore the timings for posting and TNS have confirmed at times that the most important thing is to post on the actual day or, if necessary, the same day next week but you are keeping to the agreement you made on joining by doing exactly what is requested. Only you can decide if it is worthwhile for you.
  • myth123
    myth123 Posts: 386 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Due to move house so will have to reregister, can you just sign up to do the Door to Door and unaddressed mail and not do the full survey?
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    myth123 wrote: »
    Due to move house so will have to reregister, can you just sign up to do the Door to Door and unaddressed mail and not do the full survey?

Short answer NO
    Don't think they would have any panellists interested for the full survey if you could - just have to accept it is an extra easy way to earn some more vouchers especially when you can do them when resting!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure