Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• Hollie_
    Hollie_ Posts: 105 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I didn't get a diary or stamps last year whilst I was resting, they told me at the time that only active panellists will receive the diary which makes sense.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,311 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    bdark2755 wrote: »
    I was training last Christmas and got neither diary or special stamps, I went live in January (got Starwars stamps), they rested me in July (got Shakepeare stamps).

I am now doing the new 'GPS Mobile Trial' which started this week. I got the usual 2 books of stamps in my first sending pack, but no special stamps, which I thought you got each end of the 'live' stint, so I am assuming I'm not classed as being on the live panel at the moment. Even though I am posting 5 days a week, but I'm not sure how long the trail lasts so that may be why I didn't get the full incentives.

It'll be interesting to see if I qualify for the stamps/diary this Christmas.

Haven't heard of this new trial. Were you told the incentives when you were invited to take part? Will you get L2S vouchers at the end? If not, I would ask them about the commemarative stamps as they are usually given when you re-start.

I think the diary is sent to current panel members first because I was resting but received the diary later than usual quite out of the blue.
  • juno
    juno Posts: 6,553 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I have just started this and have a question. I've got a parcel to post at a post office. If I go to my nearest, they always ask what's in the item. Obviously I can't tell them what it really is, so what should I say?

I read the training manual, which described SMARTs as recording times and dates as the item passes along the RM delivery pipeline. I thought this sounded quite clever. I received some today, and they're pieces of card with letters on :rotfl:
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

• cherie1122
    Options
    You have been sent training SMARTS to use. When you start on the real Panel you'll be sent the real SMARTS.

I usually tell them at the Post Office that I'm posting craft materials. It seems to satisfy their curiosity.

Others have said Origami (folded paper) - I quite like that one :-)
  • pinkladyof66
    pinkladyof66 Posts: 1,829 Forumite
    Options
    I sent my box yesterday. the cashier asked what was inside i said paperwork she looked at me really weird and said you could send paperwork flat and would go large letter.. She then asked me if I wanted her to add my postcode for return address in case it got lost, when I said no she thought I was odd.

Make £200 by end of January... £20.42/£200
    Grocery Challenge £200 pm Jan £0/£200
    January no spend days - 1/31
  • pinkladyof66
    pinkladyof66 Posts: 1,829 Forumite
    Options
    I have been on 3 rests now and feeling upset, but thought oh well, saves me having to dedicate time each day to post/log.

However 2 months ago I was asked to come back and then started all the training over again, got to end of training, got one weeks posting pack and before I could send them out, they pulled the plug on me again. I was so mad, so rather greedily I did not send out the letters due to be sent that week as was peed off. Low and behind 3 weeks later out of the blue I got a proper pack to send out letters to humans, with no explanation. Now on my 3rd week of sending and received my monthly incentive and now some bonfire stamps pack, well appreciated.

However today I received a cube 2nd one received this week just left outside front door as out at work all day, open it up and find the Golden Smart, not knowing anything about what this means have read up it means I have won £100 vouchers, I am jumping for joy. Never won anything like this in my life.

Make £200 by end of January... £20.42/£200
    Grocery Challenge £200 pm Jan £0/£200
    January no spend days - 1/31
  • SpreadPyar
    Options
    juno wrote: »
    I have just started this and have a question. I've got a parcel to post at a post office. If I go to my nearest, they always ask what's in the item. Obviously I can't tell them what it really is, so what should I say?

I read the training manual, which described SMARTs as recording times and dates as the item passes along the RM delivery pipeline. I thought this sounded quite clever. I received some today, and they're pieces of card with letters on :rotfl:

I sent my box yesterday. the cashier asked what was inside i said paperwork she looked at me really weird
    and said you could send paperwork flat and would go large letter.. She then asked me if I wanted her to add my postcode for return address in case it got lost, when I said no she thought I was odd.

Please see my comment posted yesterday(26/10/16 @ 10.37
  • Money_maker
    Money_maker Posts: 5,471 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I just call them packaging samples. Job done.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed. ;)

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • bdark2755
    bdark2755 Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    Haven't heard of this new trial. Were you told the incentives when you were invited to take part? Will you get L2S vouchers at the end? If not, I would ask them about the commemarative stamps as they are usually given when you re-start.

I think the diary is sent to current panel members first because I was resting but received the diary later than usual quite out of the blue.

I was invited to the trial by email, and in all fairness nothing was mentioned about incentives. I signed up because I wanted to do it. I might send them an email to ask, no harm in that.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,535 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    bdark2755 wrote: »
    I was training last Christmas and got neither diary or special stamps, I went live in January (got Starwars stamps), they rested me in July (got Shakepeare stamps).
    Not fair... I wanted Star Wars and got Shackleton! Got Queen's 90th Birthday in July. Thinking back, it seems to be a bit random whether you get the most recent set or a 2/3 month old set - possibly based on whatever is in the cupboard at Swan Lane.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure