Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• wideband
    Options
    libra10 wrote: »
    TNS don't automatically send SMARTs, they usually arrive through other panellists' posting.

They have sent me smarts on many occasions, twice in my current period of participation.
  • SpreadPyar
    Options
    Thanks all,
    as mine will contain poly as well as the SMART I suppose I will tell them it contains the poly and one of the choices Quoia has given lets see what happens.

I will update after wed.
  • Clairabella78
    Options
    SpreadPyar wrote: »
    Thanks all,
    as mine will contain poly as well as the SMART I suppose I will tell them it contains the poly and one of the choices Quoia has given lets see what happens.

I will update after wed.
    They're all good suggestions! "A sample of polystyrene for an ebay customer" always works well. I change the word "polystyrene" to different light weight products......foam, velcro, bubble wrap, a silk flower etc. You don't need to worry about the battery in the SMART too much and trip yourself up, as it were! It's not included in the list of not permitted postable items.
    The last time I posted over the counter one of the local postie's happened to be there and told me that he had to deliver a parcel the other day that contained live tarantula's!!......You could always say that!! ;)
    Happy posting peeps!!
    C x
  • Runnerduck
    Runnerduck Posts: 3,146 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    i tell them its a hair fascinator as long as its been posted to a woman when i had one to a man i told them it was a electrical bit off the lorry,
  • johnmoney05
    johnmoney05 Posts: 1,484 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I gave TNS some feedback that I appeared to be receiving and sending a lot of post for the survey. They appear to be listening as I have only had to send one letter this week and have received 2 this week for the survey.

Much better.

You soon would be off their list. Don't worry. :beer:
  • stephenliverpool1
    Options
    You soon would be off their list. Don't worry. :beer:

Really ? I have been doing the survey for over 3 years.
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I have just posted my first cube but wasn't aware I was supposed to ask what is the last time for accepting parcels for postage. Where does it tell us we need to find this information ?
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,533 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've just been invited back on - which is handy as I'm down to my last book of stamps! I finished my last stint in early July so I wasn't expecting an invite until the end of the year. So either they are desperate for panellists in Sarf Lundun or it's the usual muddle at Swan Lane. I was getting a bit fed up with cubes in and out every other week so I'm sort of thinking of agreeing; getting the first few incentives but bailing out if the cubes get excessive - or getting stephenliverpool to complain for me :-)
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • johnmoney05
    johnmoney05 Posts: 1,484 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »
    I've just been invited back on - which is handy as I'm down to my last book of stamps! I finished my last stint in early July so I wasn't expecting an invite until the end of the year. So either they are desperate for panellists in Sarf Lundun or it's the usual muddle at Swan Lane. I was getting a bit fed up with cubes in and out every other week so I'm sort of thinking of agreeing; getting the first few incentives but bailing out if the cubes get excessive - or getting stephenliverpool to complain for me :-)

Same like you, finished in July and back in December. I guess we are in the same queue of panellists.

Might get a hand from stepehen then. But no single cube from my last post period!
  • SpreadPyar
    Options
    P2TKL wrote: »
    I have just posted my first cube but wasn't aware I was supposed to ask what is the last time for accepting parcels for postage. Where does it tell us we need to find this information ?
    I would like to know that frown posting.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure