109 replies 72.9K views

Replies

• edited 14 December 2013 at 1:48PM
    KatiehoundKatiehound Forumite
    5.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 14 December 2013 at 1:48PM
    Don't know if this is the place to post..but for anyone in the Dewsbury/ Bradford area you might be interested in this :
    just had an e-mail from www.everycraftsapound

They also have new goodies added to their mailorder (from £1 upwards...very tempting- oh dear!!)
    Saturday 18th January 10.00am - 2.00pm
    For those of you that are unable to be there the new show date's for next year have being updated.
    We will be be opening our Factory for a Clearance Sale at -
    Creative Craft Packaging Ltd ,
    Unit 2 , John William Street , Cleckheaton , West Yorks , BD19 3QU
    Saturday 18th January 2013 10-00AM TO 2.00PM
    There will be more bargains to be had and free tea coffee and biscuits will be available on the day with juice for the little ones.
    There is plenty of free parking and we are also on the main Dewsbury to Bradford bus route.
    Watch out for further information in future e-mails.

ps....and of course I managed to spend some more money!! Some very cute Christmas embellishments @£1 (for next year)
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks

• KatiehoundKatiehound Forumite
    5.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    For every £5 of order placed over the Christmas period you will receive a £1 voucher for future use. See website for the full terms (orders must be placed by Jan 6th.) I see there are still quite a few bargains in their "bargain corner"
    http://www.craftcreations.com/default.aspx
    Many thanks

• qwiksaveqwiksave Forumite
    4.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭✭
    Osborne's the stationers are having closing down sales and my local one has 25% off everything at the moment. They don't only sell stationery, they also sell lots of crafting and art materials. For those of you that are local to one pop along before its too late!
    I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful
    Marilyn Monroe
  • Actually Osbornes has gone into receivership and the sales are now 50% off.
  • edited 30 December 2013 at 1:42AM
    BattybirdBattybird Forumite
    315 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    edited 30 December 2013 at 1:42AM
    Visited "Inspirations" craft store in Preston today. (again!!!) A lot of their Marianne dies are half price. There was also some Tonic dies, and Spellbinders reduced, but can't remember what the reduction was. (I think the Spellbinders was various reductions. I bought Gilded Gate2 and Gazebo that were each reduced by £3, but I think others were reduced more?)

Their Meltpots are reduced, can't remember if the price is £28.99 or £29.99. The project pans are reduced to £7.99.

Also visited Hobbycraft and they have reduced the older style Spectrum Noir pen sets to £3.50. I've looked on their website and I think online there is only the Blue set left, but you may be lucky if you visit your local store.
    5.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    :TI've already posted this elsewhere, but I remembered the plea!!
    The following titles are in the offer:
    Cardmaking & Papercraft, Knit today, Craftseller, Quick cards made easy, Cross stitch gold, Cross stitch crazy, Cross stitch card shop, Cloth (not sure if that is a craft mag!!)
    Form here:
    https://www.buysubscriptions.com/januarysale
    code: JSGWP14
    or apply by phone 0844 844 0260
    Only available to Uk addresses (excluding BFPO)
    The small print!:
    You are free to cancel subscriptions at any time- if you cancel within 2 weeks of receiving the 4th issue you will pay no more than £5.
    Offer ends February 1st 2014

I think I shall be treating myself to a couple (and cancelling in time-of course!!)
    Many thanks

• nimbonimbo Forumite
    3.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wilkinsons has packs of ribbed ribbon for 25p - there were 2.7 meter packs (about an inch across) which were bundled, in a paper wrap, and 2 meter packs (i.5 across) these were on a roll. both in a maroon colour where i am based/

I also got a pack of sticky sparkly snowflakes that were made of foam in a variety of colours for 25p too...

Stashbuster - 2014 98/100 - 2015 175/200 - 2016 501 / 500 2017 - 200 / 500 2018 3 / 500
    :T:T
  • BattybirdBattybird Forumite
    315 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    Hermia wrote: »
    My local TK Maxx has gone craft crazy in the last couple of weeks and I have picked up some great bargains. They've had lots of docrafts, American Crafts, scrapbooking pads and lots of lots of American brands that are usually difficult to get over here.

I bought a die in our local Tk Max yesterday.

It is a Woodland Folk layered Badger die. It was in one of the reduced baskets. The packet was new (not wrecked) and it cost me 50p! Never noticed before that they have sold dies.
    5.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your chance to win some card making goodies from Craft Creations

Win packs of decoupage & toppers worth approx £10 with Facebook.
    No number given- one pack to win per 50 entries.
    Scroll down left hand side under"Giveaway" link, click on "see more".. instructions of how to enter
    https://www.facebook.com/craftcreationsltd

as I don't do Facebook can't make further comments!!

I've already posted this on competitions board
    Many thanks

• I popped into my local Lidl a few days ago and had a wander around their 'this weeks special offers' and found a non stick, Teflon coated, baking sheet for £1.69. I cheekly, carefully opened a box to see if it was like the non stick crafting sheet that I use on my crafting desk for various things including my hot glue gun and using my heat embossing gun. It's the same stuff!

It's not that biscuity brown colour of the normal crafting heat mats, - this one is black - but hey... who cares what colour it is! My re-usable crafting heat mat (sheet) originally cost me £8.49, and this one from Lidl is exactly the same size, made of the same stuff and it was just £1.69!

I've tried it by squeezing a good ol' glug of hot melt glue onto it, and leaving it to go cold and the set glue came away easily.

This re-usable baking sheet isn't one of their 'this weeks special offers' - I think it was last weekends - but I know that they had about 25 boxes left when I bought mine, so if you're looking for a re-usable mat for your embossing or glue gun then it might be worth a trip to your Lidl to see if they have some left. At £1.69 it's a great buy!
    Remember: however thin you slice something, there are always two sides to everything.