New Post Advanced Search

Crafty Bargain of the Day!

edited 10 August 2013 at 11:03AM in Crafting
109 replies 72.9K views

Replies

• Twin1Twin1 Forumite
    11 posts
    I'm just getting into crafting as making my own wedding invitations..giving myself plenty of time to make them so they are perfect!!
    Bought a few things from Create and Craft recently but waiting to see what sale shows they have on in December :) before I spend anymore.
    Also entered a competition to win £100 worth of craft goodies so fingers crossed I win and that'll add to my ever increasing craft table :rotfl:
    Getting Married - 7th Sept 2014 :j
    Best get saving!
  • BattybirdBattybird Forumite
    315 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    Thanks to "Katiehound" for posting on "Quick! Grabbit while you can."

Katie posted about the website "everycraftsapound.co.uk"

They're selling the Tonic Studio Embellishment Stapler starter pack for £1. Also 4 packs of staples for £1. P and p is £4.95

(I tried to order the stapler last weekend when p and p would have been free if you spent over £20, but they ran out of stock. It's now back in stock.)

I love choosing my own Christmas presents. :D
  • KatiehoundKatiehound Forumite
    5.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to say if I find any bargains- including the crafty variety I always post on the Grabbit board. So maybe always look there just in case
    The 'everycraftsapound' website came from an old (several years out of date!!) card making magazine that I bought on a market stall a couple of weeks ago- 3 issues for £2.50.
    I was going to order card at the w/e with the free postage...but out of stock. Still I got some goodies on my first order!!
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks

• BattybirdBattybird Forumite
    315 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    Katiehound, I hope you didn't think that I was cheeky, posting on here. I just got excited and wanted to tell 'em all.
  • Battybird wrote: »
    Katiehound, I hope you didn't think that I was cheeky, posting on here. I just got excited and wanted to tell 'em all.

Ohhh (((Batty))) I'm SO glad you posted here! I don't know about anyone else but I honestly had no idea there was a board called the Grabbit board. It's obviously something I've completely missed. :o

The reason I started this thread (Crafty Bargain of the Day) here was because I thought it would be useful right here as this is the Crafting Forum and so it fits perfectly here for all the crafting bargains.
    (Bit like coming home from Tesco's and putting dairy products in the fridge and tinned goods go in the cupboard. lol)

I've had a wee search and can't find this 'Grabbit' board so could you post me a link to it (even in a pm if you like) and I can then bookmark it so that I remember to have a peep at it now and again.

Pleeeease don't stop posting crafting bargains here - even if it means doing a copy and paste of a post so that the bargain is in both this thread and the Grabbit board.

This Crafting Forum part of the whole bigger MSE forum is the place I go to first (almost) every day, and if I haven't got time to have a gander over the rest of the bigger forum then at least I feel I'm filled up with crafty love from the crafters here, and .. I would hate missing a crafting bargain simply because I didn't get chance to look over the rest of the site for one reason or another.
    - TC x
    Remember: however thin you slice something, there are always two sides to everything.
  • I've had a wee search and can't find this 'Grabbit' board so could you post me a link to it (even in a pm if you like) and I can then bookmark it so that I remember to have a peep at it now and again.

I found it!

But .. the plee from my heart still stands - if you have the time to do it, if you post a crafting bargain on the Grabbit board, would it be possible to have a copy here so that all us crafters can find the bargains here in the crafting cupboard. (Hope 'copy and paste' is allowed by admin - if not I'm sure admin will let me know).
    Have a blessed day all. ~ TC. x :kisses3:

Remember: however thin you slice something, there are always two sides to everything.
    5.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely fine by me! That is , of course, if I find anymore craft bargains. Only too happy to share a "find"
    I had a look through a few sites last night all purporting to have loads of £1 craft bargains......don't hold your breath....yes there were a few things @ £1 but not a lot.(Very likely not worth the postage incurred)

It's sometimes worth looking a craft section in Wilkinsons, they have useful oddments
    Many thanks

5.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Craft Creations now has loads of card blanks half price or less- whilst stocks last- until 20th December. especially useful if you use triple fold cards for embroidery inserts as some of them are included. Note envelopes are extra
    Direct link
    http://www.craftcreations.com/Leaf/3103/1/Bargain-Greetings-Card-Blanks-and-Accessories/

Bargain corner still has papers @ 5pence per sheet

As requested- posting it here as well!
    Many thanks

5.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just had an e-mail- Craft Creations sale of card blanks and peel offs extended until January 6th. Most 50% reduction.
    Many thanks

• Wow, 50% reduction! Great find Katiehound!

Popped to Asda yesterday and as I always do, I swung past the childrens crafting section just to have a look incase there was anything which us non children might use in our own crafting (card making, scrapbooking etc) and I found some clear gems, which have a lovely 'cut' look to them so catch the light. They're not crystal or glass, but plastic, however they're nicer than the normal plastic gems I've seen before. They come in a pack with a selection of different sizes, and are just £1.00 for a pack. Check the childrens craft section out if you go shopping anywhere. You never know what you might find!