Is repayment option plan PPI?

Hi

Can anyone advise please.

I've used the templates on here and tried to reclaim PPI from LPF and Vanquis in the hope of getting it right before trying Capital One. I've had responses from the first two to say that they don't offer PPI but a Repayment Option Plan. I'm sure I've read somewhere on here that the plan is PPI by another name although this could be wishful thinking!

Can anyone offer any hope?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere so this post/thread has been moved to another board. (If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com)
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure