MSE gaming together (what's your ID?)

My playstation ID is chickabiddybex feel free to add me!

I thought it'd be cool to add each other and if we get enough people with the same games we can organise gaming together! For example team up for CoD or The Last Of Us or Halo or WoW or whatever.

:money:

What's your ID?
Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Comments

• Curr946
    Curr946 Posts: 525
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Curr946 Xbox 360
    If you keep on doing what's you've always done, you'll keep on being what you've always been...:think:
  • sja75
    sja75 Posts: 574 Forumite
    Wouldn't put my ID on here...
  • ineed
    ineed Posts: 4,432
    Forumite
    I wouldn't put my IDs up on an open forum, maybe by PM if I'd previously discussed playing something with someone or we were friendly on here.
    I SUPPORT CAT RESCUE! Visit Cat Chat to support cat rescue too.

One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. ~Malayan Proverb
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much ~ Oscar Wilde
    No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness ~ Aristotle
  • RazWaz
    RazWaz Posts: 1,070
    Forumite
    I don't mind putting my ID up, there are block features for a reason :)

raz_lintu - my PSN ID (ps3+vita).
  • Chickabiddybex
    Chickabiddybex Posts: 1,346
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer Savvy Shopper!
    Forumite
    Yeah I don't get why you wouldn't give out your ID... What will strangers find out about you? What games you have? Why does that matter?
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • ineed
    ineed Posts: 4,432
    Forumite
    Just don't feel comfortable posting them in an open forum, I don't even do that on gaming sites I'm a member of. It's not just gaming IDs I'm like that with lots of things, happy to give info via PM though.
    I SUPPORT CAT RESCUE! Visit Cat Chat to support cat rescue too.

One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. ~Malayan Proverb
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much ~ Oscar Wilde
    No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness ~ Aristotle
  • Tropez
    Tropez Posts: 3,696 Forumite
    Yeah I don't get why you wouldn't give out your ID... What will strangers find out about you? What games you have? Why does that matter?

Well imagine if Duke Nukem Forever was in your library. Just imagine it. Really imagine it. Can you imagine it?

It'd be more embarrassing than if your best friend was Chuck Marstein from Sons of Anarchy.
  • RazWaz
    RazWaz Posts: 1,070
    Forumite
    Tropez wrote: »
    Well imagine if Duke Nukem Forever was in your library. Just imagine it. Really imagine it. Can you imagine it?

It'd be more embarrassing than if your best friend was Chuck Marstein from Sons of Anarchy.

And now I'm paranoid about what my gaming collectioin says about me :rotfl:

Disclamer: I find cheesy kids movies really fun and often play the games because I do enjoy them, no other reason.
  • sja75
    sja75 Posts: 574 Forumite
    Tropez wrote: »

Was that the game that took 10 years to make? It's that bad?
  • Paully232000
    Paully232000 Posts: 2,108 Forumite
    Feel free to add me, my xbox 360 ID is, unimaginatively Paully232000.
    Feel free to add
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.5K Travel & Transport