Knit Witch's NitWit LBM, debt busting with yarn!

Options

Comments

• Knit_Witch
    Options
    Hey Sweetie...Sorry to hear that you've been in pain...Hope you feel better soon!!

I cant change my Signature either...It's REALLY annoying isn't it!! :mad:

Changes in the weather and I overdid it on Thursday (Dr KW had the week off so we went into Cambridge and I walked too far!)

Still can't change my signature! I hope it gets sorted this week - a lot of people track their debt repayments/NSDs on their sigs.

Hope you are doing okay hun.
    Must use my stash up!
  • Knit_Witch
    Options
    Signature updated! No knitting done :( (but I have been laid up with the first cold of the season :o), hopefully next week will be better!
    Must use my stash up!
  • Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Suddenly realised that it is the Knit and Natter in just over a week and I have done no more on my sweater since the last one :eek: this week my challenge is to knit an average of 1 hour a day :D
    Must use my stash up!
  • poohbear59
    poohbear59 Posts: 4,866 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Oops , me too, you have reminded me it is my crafting group tomorrow morning and I have done no knitting in two weeks.

One hour a day is quite a lot. Do you do it in short bursts like me? I do 15 mins max.
    business mortgage £0))''(+ Barclay's business kitchen loan £0=Total paid off was £96105 PPI claimed and received £13527
    'I had a black dog, his name was depression".
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    poohbear59 wrote: »
    Oops , me too, you have reminded me it is my crafting group tomorrow morning and I have done no knitting in two weeks.

One hour a day is quite a lot. Do you do it in short bursts like me? I do 15 mins max.

Unfortunately yes :(, anymore than that and my hands start to seize up :mad:
    Must use my stash up!
  • poohbear59
    Options
    Knit_Witch wrote: »
    Unfortunately yes :(, anymore than that and my hands start to seize up :mad:

Sounds like we have very similar hands.

I missed my group today as have a lot of catching up to do. But I am babysitting later so maybe can do some knitting when i am out this evening.
    business mortgage £0))''(+ Barclay's business kitchen loan £0=Total paid off was £96105 PPI claimed and received £13527
    'I had a black dog, his name was depression".
  • Knit_Witch
    Options
    I am waiting on a parcel delivery (apparently they are an hour off delivering but they are 1 minute away in actuality :huh:)

Once that has arrived and I have had lunch I can start to knit (I have cleared the sofa and found it :rotfl:)
    Must use my stash up!
  • HeadAboveWater
    Options
    Happy knitting! :D

I'm currently de-motivated on NVQ stuffs. Again :o Tutor away next Monday but determined I'm getting all the knowledge questions finished before her return!!
    Wealth is what you're left with when all your money runs out
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Happy knitting! :D

I'm currently de-motivated on NVQ stuffs. Again :o Tutor away next Monday but determined I'm getting all the knowledge questions finished before her return!!

Okay I plan to do an hours knitting a day - can you do an hours NVQ?

Sweater has been put on the back burner (I had to pull some rows out and I don't know how to pick the stitches back up!), so sampler squares it is (which is actually a bit easier as they don't take too long to do)
    Must use my stash up!
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Another sampler square done (still working on just knit and purl, but different designs), if I can do one a day this week then I think I can start sewing them up at the weekend (or should I wait as I have been working in only two colours?)
    Must use my stash up!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport