Knit Witch's NitWit LBM, debt busting with yarn!

Options

Comments

• HeadAboveWater
    HeadAboveWater Posts: 3,941 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 24 September 2013 at 11:53AM
    Options
    Whichever gives you the biggest sense of achievement I say ;)

EDIT:
    My NVQ is sooooo boring.... BUT.... another outcome down and 1 more to go!

Then it's on to the 'prove it' bit :p
    Wealth is what you're left with when all your money runs out
  • Raggydoll85
    Options
    Hi!!

Im a knitter too!! And a cross stitcher! I have soooooo much craft stuff!
    Ive banned myself from buying and need to use them up... sadly im not a fast knitter.. would love to do things for presents!!

Have subscribed :) x
    LBM 17/09/2013 [STRIKE]£4283.40[/STRIKE] November 2015 total [STRIKE]£4339.45[/STRIKE]
    Current total 29/11/2015 £4226.43
    CC - £3844.31 :eek: NW OD - [STRIKE]£500[/STRIKE] £382.12
  • Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi!!

Im a knitter too!! And a cross stitcher! I have soooooo much craft stuff!
    Ive banned myself from buying and need to use them up... sadly im not a fast knitter.. would love to do things for presents!!

Have subscribed :) x

Oh yes I have enough stash at the moment! I need to make it into "stuff" lol
    Must use my stash up!
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I made it to the crafty afternoon yesterday and a very kind lady helped me pick my stitches back up :p, problem is I am suffering for the trip out today :(, tomorrow I am out to get my hair done and then in the evening for the Knit and natter (which I am looking forward to BUT I have to get up early Thursday morning to see the Dietitian :undecided) and then Friday I am at the Fang Mangler for a check up, followed by Saturday the Crafty Afternoon Ladies are having an open day - I think I am going to need a bottle of wine Saturday night! :o

What else? Hmm the ISME account is getting cleared (hopefully by Yule that will be all gone :T) the CC is being a little slower but once the ISME is gone I can throw more at that, not sure when that will be cleared though :think:

Weight is very slowly coming off - but more on that later! How is everyone else doing?
    Must use my stash up!
  • HeadAboveWater
    Options
    Helloooooooooooooo :)

All ok with me! Have been flat out at work. Home life been pretty busy too. And NVQ at a standstill until class next week! ;)

How's things with you?
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    things are plodding on at Casa Witch, last week was busy by my standards (seriously quiet by the standards of people who work :o), I am paying for it this week mind you!

I seem to have fallen into a bit of a slump, I need to get the house sorted and more knitting done!
    Must use my stash up!
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Blimey a month since I last posted! Stuff has been going on here, we have a new addition to the family (small, ginger, barks a lot! :rotfl:), I have a major chest, throat, ear infection :mad:

Debt busting, knitting and weight loss ... well the least said about all of those the better :o, hopefully once young Hamish is really settled in (and he is getting there rapidly) and I have shaken off this dratted infection I can knuckle back down.
    Must use my stash up!
  • HeadAboveWater
    Options
    Yay you're back!! :D

Please look after yourself! Esp in the cold weather. Stay cosy :)
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yay you're back!! :D

Please look after yourself! Esp in the cold weather. Stay cosy :)

Am staying cosy, luckily young McWoof can now use the dog door so I don't need to let them out and in :j

Must crack on with sweater! (at the moment I am worried that Hamish will try and eat the yarn! :eek:)
    Must use my stash up!
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Still no knitting but I made an over payment on the CC - so that is something, more to the point I recovered enough from the bug to be able to do some basic housework - getting there slowly!
    Must use my stash up!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport