Eurodisney Tickets!

Options

Comments

• jog
    jog Posts: 333 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Are these tickets available for everyone? I seem to remember that when I looked into tickets once before there were cheap ones which were only available to local residents.

Jog
  • jsims
    Options
    Hi Terri,
    Would you mind sending me the disney voucher as well if i PM you?

Thanks
  • moimem
    Options
    Hi Terri - off to Disneyland Paris on Wednesday and just seen you post... can I get the voucher too please - I will send you a PM.(obrigado) thankes
  • Brocher_2
    Options
    Hi guys,
    Planning a Eurodisney holiday with the wife & kids next April, any valid offers available for the tickets
    Thanks in advance
  • styg
    Options
    Hi All, this my first post, so hope I'm not breaking any rules. We are visiting Eurodisney for a few days in our MotorHome and staying overnight on the designated parking area, arriving on and around 8th of december and it seems like our best option, is to buy a fantasy annual pass. I have noticed on earlier posts that an extra discount of 10% can be obtained if sponsored by another annual pass holder. Can annyone help or know how to be sponsored. Thank in Advance.
  • bigblackdog
    bigblackdog Posts: 1,076 Forumite
    Options
    styg wrote: »
    Hi All, this my first post, so hope I'm not breaking any rules. We are visiting Eurodisney for a few days in our MotorHome and staying overnight on the designated parking area, arriving on and around 8th of december and it seems like our best option, is to buy a fantasy annual pass. I have noticed on earlier posts that an extra discount of 10% can be obtained if sponsored by another annual pass holder. Can annyone help or know how to be sponsored. Thank in Advance.

posted this earlier on different disney thread for a saving on annual passes

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2101405

may help you
    my favourite food is spare ribs
  • mhsayers
    Options
    looking to go to disneyland paris at easter... anyone know of any offers going?

cheers in advance

martin
  • yossibensimon
    Options
    hi
    Wow Had about 10 messages about tickets, have replied to everyone and those whose supplied email addys have now had there vouchers sent, we used these ourselves last week, they had been emailed to a french relative, and the first day no questions asked , next day asked where it came from after they had issued the tickets i said email and no problems.......valid till end july...have fun peeps. x

Hey Terri,
    Would you mind sending me the vouchers as well? I will be in Disneyland on June (2 adults + 3 childerens) for 2 days, 2 parks.

Thanks a lot
    Yosef Ben Simon
  • 2009lupy
    Options
    Hi Terri,
    Would you mind sending also to me the vouchers? I will be in Disneyland on May, 23rd (2 adults + 2 childerens) for 1 days, 1 park.

Thank you in advance.
    Claudiu Lupy
  • aadoc
    aadoc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Terri,

Any chance of the vouchers , I am going to be there on the 29th and 30th of may. 2 adults and one child ( 4 years old)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure