Eurodisney Tickets!

Options

Comments

• mat_matharoo
    Options
    hiya terri would it be possible for vouchers as we intend to visit eurodisney next week thanks
  • shah_rahul25
    Options
    hiya Terry

I am travelling along with my family and If possible can you send us the vouchers as we intend to visit eurodisney on 30th August 2010.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Many thanks
    Shah
  • sairyfairyxx
    Options
    I'm looking for any eurodisney deals or discounts....any at all.
    We're going 7th to 11th September 2010. we're only going to the parks on 2 of those days.
    Any info would be great!!

Sarahx
  • saladoor_2
    Options
    Me and the family (8 of us) wil be going to Paris in November and so I was looking to find some offers/deals can anyone advise me please...I may be being dumb, but even buying from the actual disneyland site seems impossible! lol
  • gboyd
    Options
    I am also looking to go in September for 2 days for 2 adults.

Best price seems to be £94 for the 2day/2 park hopper per person.

Anyone seen anything better?

Thanks in advance.
  • babyfruitella
    Options
    Hi, my friend is visiting Disneyland in October. Does anyone know if there are any offers floating around for that period? Thanks.
    COMP WINS FOR HUBBY & I SINCE SEPTEMBER:
    2 £50 DOMINOS VOUCHERS, 13 PAIRS OF FOOTBALL TICKETS, MICROSOFT HOME EDTN, 2 PAIRS OF ALTON TOWERS TICKETS, 1 CASE OF PERCY PIGS, 1 PAIR OF LEATHER LADIES GLOVES, 4 COLLECTION 2000 PRODUCTS, PLAYSTATION 3 WITH FIFA 12, 5* HOTEL STAY IN LONDON, SEASON 6 OF SUPERNATURAL DVD, PERFECT PIZZA VOUCHER
  • angie414
    Options
    hi there im going to france 9th oct 2010 is there any chance of any vouchers kicking about for that time so i could take the family to see our famous Micky mouse any links would be greatly appreciated
    thanks ever so much
    newbe
  • slewis1972
    Options
    Yep - in same boat. Any discount for Eurodisney - let me know.

Thanks

Scott
  • showertime
    showertime Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 29 September 2010 at 11:30PM
    Options
    Looking to go to Disney france in November, any one know of any vouchers for this time of year. Thanks.
    :j
  • BOS_Kicked
    Options
    Hello,

I am going to Paris this Saturday for a week and would like to visit Disneyland Paris - looking online for tickets the best i've found is via the french Disney site at 29euro. This is a massive saving (£30 +) compared to the english Disney site - and one that I find quite shocking.
    Anyone got any better?
    Cheers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family