Eurodisney Tickets!

Options

Comments

• jthacker
    Options
    I'm looking for eurodisney tickets for 2 adults 2 kids 8&6. Does anyone know of the best deal for either 31st may or 1st June any vouchers available ?
  • NMSE12
    NMSE12 Posts: 248 Forumite
    Options
    Think i may be wrong but this thread is from last year!?
  • MichaelToal
    Options
    hi
    PM me your details (email), and i will send you a printable voucher that allows you to buy 5 tickets for 1 day 2 park tickets for 19 euros (around 16£) each.

terri x
    Hi Are these still available?

Michael
  • Mr_Traveller
    Options
    Hi, Are these still available for 3 adults and one kid for two parks and two days?
  • mantic2711
    Options
    hi
    PM me your details (email), and i will send you a printable voucher that allows you to buy 5 tickets for 1 day 2 park tickets for 19 euros (around 16£) each.

terri x

Hi Terri,

Please can you send me the printable tickets also, as we are going this Thursday 14th July.

My email is [EMAIL="matt.healy@tellabs.com"]matt.healy@tellabs.com[/EMAIL]

Thanks a million.

Regards,

Matt.
  • milani
    milani Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 12 July 2011 at 10:10AM
    Options
    hi

terri x

Hi, is there any chance you could e-mail me the ticket voucher as well?
    I've P.Md you my e-mail address.

Many, many thanks in advance.

Milani :)
  • iceburn
    iceburn Posts: 680 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    This is actually an old thread and think that offer doesnt exist anymore. So just in case got this offer.

http://offres.disneylandparis.fr/offres-speciales/offre-danone-ticket.xhtml#

but you need to use maxthon web browser not firefox to view it. Also might need a french / virtual debit / credit card to book it. NOT UK
  • aditta
    aditta Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    hi
    Wow Had about 10 messages about tickets, have replied to everyone and those whose supplied email addys have now had there vouchers sent, we used these ourselves last week, they had been emailed to a french relative, and the first day no questions asked , next day asked where it came from after they had issued the tickets i said email and no problems.......valid till end july...have fun peeps. x

Hi Terry

seen the post, please could you send me the vouchers, much appreciated, i have sent you a PM thanks Abs
  • terriandaaron
    Options
    Someones resurected this thread from last year...unfortunatly i have no offers for this year.......
    I have loads of pm from people who havent seen the date of this thread or read it....:o
    5 kids..1 hubby...1 dog..3 rabbits and a goldfish...yep ours is a Madhouse :D

:smileyhea We love Disney...:heart:

Trying to Save for a Bigger house ...:o
  • Enny_baby
    Options
    Hi Terri,

Please can you email me the vouchers? I am planning to be there on the 20/21 Aug . 2 adults and one child ( 10 years old)

Thank you

Enny baby

:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills