Add your feedback on energy supplier Flow

Options

Comments

• frankie
    frankie Posts: 845 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You should join the long list of dissatisfied customers by posting your exoeriences on Flow's Facebook page. Its interesting to see the number of incidents that have happened regardin account closing. They are terrible.
  • Former_Flow_Energy
    Former_Flow_Energy Posts: 83 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hello,

We apologise if you feel we have let you down.

Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss any concerns you may have.

Warm regards,

Joana.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Flow Energy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • bubieyehyeh
    Options
    murmeltier wrote: »
    Thanks, I spoke to the gaining supplier again, and they confirmed that readings had been passed to Flow on the 20th of September. They were very surprised to hear that apparently nothing had been received, and immediately offered to reach out to them directly to get it resolved. A much more customer-friendly response ...

I've finally left flow and got my small credit balance returned, however I had to chase my final bill which was not produced within 6 weeks. Only to find out that flow received the meter reading from my new supplier same the day I left, and so had sat on the reading for 6 weeks without generating the final bill.

In contrast a relative recently left flow also, but with a debit balance, and their final bill was generated within a week of leaving, so they can do it right sometimes.

I don't think flow are treating leaving customers differently if they have a credit or debit balance, I just think they are incompetent.

ps. No need for flow rep to apologize we won't be coming back.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    When I left Flow, it took an official compliant to get a final bill. I had given them the 42 days to sort it out themselves first.
    Amazing it was all done and dusted within 10 days after the complaint was submitted.
  • frankie
    frankie Posts: 845 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

ps. No need for flow rep to apologize we won't be coming back.

Useless comments from Flow rep anyway. Just cut and paste responses
  • bubieyehyeh
    Options
    frankie wrote: »
    Useless comments from Flow rep anyway. Just cut and paste responses
    Indeed, exactly why I added the ps. I suspect it wont stop them with the fake concern, cut/paste response.
  • Former_Flow_Energy
    Options
    Hello,

I can confirm a final bill can take up to 6 weeks to be issued depending if we have the final readings from the new provider if you are switching away.

Please contact us if you wish to discuss your concerns.

Warm regards,

Joana.
    I am the official company representative of Flow Energy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • Former_Flow_Energy
    Options
    Hello,

I can assure you we send real responses to customers advising them of their concerns and queries.

If you have any concerns, please contact us.

Warm regards,

Joana.
  • murmeltier
    Options
    I have now had my final bill - so thanks for that I guess.

Incompetence doesn't seem to stop though ....

My annual gas consumption appears to have randomly jumped from about 8,000kwh (July bill, in line with consumption in previous years) to over 22,000kwh when I've only consumed a few kwhs according to the final billed amount ...

Do I have to worry about this? Is this figure reported to the central industry-wide database and will this have an impact on my estimated consumption with future suppliers?

I'm dreading having to phone Flow even one more time ...
  • ColinB
    ColinB Posts: 70 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hello,

I can confirm a final bill can take up to 6 weeks to be issued depending if we have the final readings from the new provider if you are switching away.

Please contact us if you wish to discuss your concerns.

Warm regards,

Joana.

Not true. Flow might aim to do it in 6 weeks (when does that timescale start anyway ?) but don’t manage it. I have just waited 7 weeks from the date that my new supplier started supplying (more like 9 or 10 weeks since Flow had the final readings). Final bill only arrived after I phoned and then - as if by magic - it was in my account next day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure