We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Nooks £29 @ Argos, Sainsburys, Currys, Very

Options

Comments

• Tigerstripe
    Options
    Just picked mine up from Currys - thanks very much OP
  • purple.sarah
    purple.sarah Posts: 2,517 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's also £29 at Very.
  • IrishRose12
    IrishRose12 Posts: 1,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just ordered another 2 from the Nook website, one for my sister who was very annoyed I hadn't ordered one for her when I ordered mine lol, and one for my friend for her birthday next month :)
    Pay all debt off by Christmas 2024 £537/£3,500£1 a day challenge 2024 - £91/£730 Declutter a bag a week in 2024 6/52Lose 24lb - 3/24lbs Read 1 book per week - 5/52Pay off credit card debt 7/100%
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Holiday Haggler
    edited 30 April 2013 at 6:56PM
    Options
    It's also £29 at Very.

Combine that with the code '3JVXP' (£15 off first credit orders over £25) and that's a winning deal!

Edit - i just did this and my new Very account has a balance of £17.95. Now to go cancel my other order as this says it'll be delivered on friday

Do I win?

Edit(2): Oh dear, i can't cancel my first Nook! I don't need/want 2 of them!
  • peacellily
    peacellily Posts: 511 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    ***avid money saver***
  • ShelBell
    ShelBell Posts: 502 Forumite
    Options
    I've just ordered one direct too :) thanks op!
    Weight loss to date - 8st 13lbs :j
  • mcja
    mcja Posts: 4,077 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, but at the moment, I'm going to sound a warning.

I've just been to Currys to pick mine up and when I got there my order pick up time has been knocked back to 7th May. This is not good with Currys in my experience. I've ordered a few bargains like this with them, and many - the majority - have been cancelled by them for one reason or another.

The demand for this must have been massive, so if anyone gets one they've been lucky IMO.

Hope you get one though.

No worries, I ordered direct from the Nook website as everywhere I could pick it up from was OOS.

I wanted to get my son an e reader for his birthday as although he will only be 9 he is an avid reader. For this price I am delighted and happy to deal with any queries from Nook.

X
    “Listen earnestly to anything your children want to tell you, no matter what. If you don't listen eagerly to the little stuff when they are little, they won't tell you the big stuff when they are big, because to them all of it has always been big stuff.”
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    How do you get the free gift?? I just ordered from Very..

Look around and you can also find a £15 off voucher for first time users of the site
  • Missy_Moo_2
    Missy_Moo_2 Posts: 109 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    http://www.very.co.uk/web/en/treats.page

YOU JUST NEED TO SPEND £25 OR MORE!

If you're a scribbler, doodler or super organized list-a-holic we've got just the treat for you. We're giving away these very handy hard backed, top quality paper notepads (very posh) worth £7.49. You'll get one of four colours (we'll pick a colour at random for you).

If you fancy one of these just enter the Treat code above at the checkout when you spend £25 or more and you'll get one of the notepads in your parcel - easy as ABC! And remember, it's just one Treat each guys!

:)
  • Missy_Moo_2
    Missy_Moo_2 Posts: 109 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thank you :) Have bought one direct from Nook for the Mother-in-Laws birthday, that should earn me some brownie points :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure