IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PCM Nightmare!

Options

Comments

• kirkbyinfurnesslad_2
    Options
    jserafi wrote: »
    I do not know where to find these standard letter chains. Please advise

Listen ok.

Its a normal template

They will not take you to court.

Can you not simply listen to the advice given. They will not take you to court. Ignore this lot.

Why are you calling it a fine btw?

End of.
    Proud to be a member of the Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Gang.:D:T
  • Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • jserafi
    jserafi Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Ok I've just checked the letter chains and there is nothing for Newlyn yet
  • Stroma
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    Jeez these debt collectors scam for other companies as well, try the pre Oct 2012 list, they are basically the same letters, if yours is not there scan it in and redact any info relating to you and post it here
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options

Look under Civil Enforcement Ltd (letter chains before Oct 2012) - there's 4 of them there.

Similarly look under NCP - there's 2 there.

Look under Vinci - 3 there.

Now that wasn't too difficult !!
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • kirkbyinfurnesslad_2
    Options

You are taking this lot far to seriously
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 25 May 2013 at 8:13PM
    Options

Oh come on, you are making this such hard work when we give you a link nearly a month ago, you seemingly ignore it, we give you the link again, you can't see the Newlyn pics...sorry but I am losing the will to live now and we only come here to help people see it's all a scam. Open your eyes and read ALL the info on the link properly.

I gave you the link in post #8 when you first posted! Yet you say now you don't know where to find the letter chain pics and can't see Newlyn ones?

I could, here's one lifted straight from the letter chains thread, straight off the link already now given to you more than once:

http://s207.photobucket.com/user/Bandageman2003/media/Private%20Parking%20Tickett/File0031.jpg.html

Post #8 gave you the link all along, and why on earth people ONLY look at their 'own PPC' links is beyond me when you can see Newlyn under lots of PPCs.

Coupon-mad wrote: »
    No there will be no Court, no CCJ, and 'debt collection' means...junk mail! And then...more junk mail!

You will get the usual letter chain from Roxburghe/Graham White or Debt Recovery Plus/Zenith.

Letter chains under various PPC headings here, just tick 'em off one by one once you know which letter-chain you can look forward to; when the first threatogram (non PCM) arrives you'll know which debt collector it is and can then find the whole chain here!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2329119

Ignoring the letters is no biggie - and despite the threats on the letters, PCM have never tried Court because they used to be clampers and collected CCJs against them instead.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • jserafi
    jserafi Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for help I have viewed all letter chains and now know what to expect next. I noticed the letter chain examples stopped after the 14 days to pay threat and court threat. What is likely to happen if that letter is ignored?
  • Stroma
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    God no wonder Coupon is losing the will to live !

What do you think happens ? The answer is nothing, nada, ничего, sod all !
  • kirkbyinfurnesslad_2
    Options
    Coupon mad I've got some sanity pills if you need them
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts