£21,000 to pay off -but we will do it this time.

Options

Comments

• pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Afternoon all, where has the weekend gone!

So Friday was payday, went and did a big shop on ald1 and sainsbugs, spending roughly £100 between the 2, did include some treats as we went to the cinema to watch San andreas, which we enjoyed, but spent £28ish on a family ticket, but it was good to go out as a family.

Saturday was busy doing house bits as I felt much better and had a spurt of energy and we were at a wedding reception in the evening, which was lovely, DH bought present and I paid for drinks whilst there, only spent £20 as wasn't drinking alcohol.

Sunday small spend on some bread rolls and bought elderly relative we went to visit some chocolates, it was lovely to see her and she enjoys seeing the children.
    Whilst at relatives I found out that the person (relative)who makes my life hell is back in the country for at least 2 months, I will not let this get me down or anxious.

Today I've had a quiet day, kids are back at school but I'm not back at work until tomorrow, so nipped to home barga1ns this morning and spent £15, mostly on cleaning bits and toiletries.

Received a £4 payment from p1nec0ne, have put this into saving account for now and have also requested £1.80 from t0pcashback, not much but it all helps.

Hope everyone is ok.x.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,327 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I'd like to see San Andreas, love films like that :)

Hope you manage to avoid the annoying relative :mad:
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Forum driving me nuts tonight it keeps losing my posts and logging me out.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Thanks jwil, I love a good action film, currently watching Skyfall.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Sorry I have to keep my posts short otherwise I lose everything.
    Back at work today and it went well, can't believe we are into the last half term of the school year.

Received £1.80 from t0pcashback, which has gone into savings account.

House buyers are having problems with their mortgage, got a feeling it's going to go pete tong, but not thinking about it.

Pony has poorly feet and on box rest, much to it's disgust, she cost me £45 tonight having them looked at.

No other news.
  • liltdiddylilt
    liltdiddylilt Posts: 4,117 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Oh dear, poor pony! And poor you with the cost :eek:

My posts have been going badly all day. Thought it was my internet, maybe it is a mix of the 2 :)

Lovely to pootle about on a Monday with no kids. I do the same every Monday (I have them off) and went to collect my shopping, then off to Savers and TK Maxx & the pharmacy in peace! Fab!! xx
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Afternoon all, trying to posts again, fingers crossed as they keep disappearing.

Children are out on their bikes, so enjoying an hour of peace and DH is at work.

Not much going on at the minute and trying to remain frugal and not spend any pennies, spent this afternoon making flapjack, also had some left ove pastry from yesterdays quiche, so I ve made a kin of pastry pizza, rolled pastry out thinly on a baking sheet covered in tomato puree and topped with cheese ham, peppers, garlic, red onions and mushrooms, going to haveit with a green salad and a cous cous salad, fingers crossed it turns our ok.

Received a payment of £10.40 from 0pini0n bar and have also put a couple of items on 3bay. Sold dozen eggs to a friend £2 made, not much but it all adds up.

Did the weekly shop on Thursday evening to try and free up the weekend a little, had to go anyway as DD needed a couple of bits for school, so I spent £48 in sainsbugs.

Sorry very boring post.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Whoo hoo, it worked.
  • Eager_Elephant
    Eager_Elephant Posts: 4,714 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Not much going on at the minute and trying to remain frugal and not spend any pennies, spent this afternoon making flapjack, also had some left ove pastry from yesterdays quiche, so I ve made a kin of pastry pizza, rolled pastry out thinly on a baking sheet covered in tomato puree and topped with cheese ham, peppers, garlic, red onions and mushrooms, going to haveit with a green salad and a cous cous salad, fingers crossed it turns our ok.

Whoo hoo, it worked.

Sounds like a Mediterranean tart you made.

I love meals that are made with bits and pieces from the fridge - they make the best meals!!
  • liltdiddylilt
    liltdiddylilt Posts: 4,117 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I make those pastry pizzas all of the time! (Pre kept diet anyway) and they go down very well in our house!!! :D xxx
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure