£21,000 to pay off -but we will do it this time.

Options

Comments

• pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    sweetpea26 wrote: »
    not easy on you Penny. You have had so much going on you are drained and ready for a rest. Its difficult then to see positive things happening. Hopefully all will go well with the offer and you will say goodbye to all that stress.

Try and put your feet up if you can .. get some rest go to bed early. You deserve it.

take care of yourself.

Thankyou sweetpea, I'm trying not to do too much and I agree that I am drained, fingers crossed I will be feeling chipper soon.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Have you been to the Docs? There is a lot of what you say going about and so many ppl I know have been struck down by it and it's truly awful. Take care and only worry about getting yourself better - the rest can wait.

Fingers crossed for the house.

Hi Debtfree2012, I have seen doc (Fri) he said to go back if I didn't start to feel better soon, he did say there was a nasty bug going around and it is talking some people a while to bounce back, I do feel better except for the exhaustion.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Feel better soon Pennywise xx
    Mummytogirls x

• pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Feel better soon Pennywise xx

Thankyou mummy, I hope your DD feels well soon and the spots aren't driving her too mad.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Morning all, it does feel good to be back posting :D.

Ended up going to bed at quarter past nine last night and slept right through until eight fifty this morning, feel refreshed although not 100%.

I made 2 cottage pies yesterday, one went in the freezer for another day and there was a couple of portions left from last night which will do for DH lunches this week, I took a chicken out of the freezer so that's for tonight's tea, I think I will just do a roast as it seems like weeks since we have had one, also took out some pitta breads and will turn them into pizza's for lunch, or should I say the kids can ;).

DH is working a half day today so will be home at lunch time, we are going to take the dogs down to the quiet beach and have a walk, also means if I start getting tired I can sit and the dogs can still run and run, will take a flask and some HM cake with us, oh the simple things.

Rest of the day will be taken up with house jobs and DD wants to go riding, this will be a job for DH whilst I'm making tea. Still have Ironing to tackle and DS bedroom looks as though a bomb has gone off in it but I think I will just shut the door for now.

Still no money, although I did redeem £4.08 from cr0wdology, have put that into saving account, money is so tight that I darn't overpay anything.

Better go and get dressed.
  • DebtFree2012
    DebtFree2012 Posts: 3,573 Forumite
    Options
    Lovely to see you posting and feeling a touch better xx
    Debt - CCV £3792
    CCB £1383 (took a hit for a holiday)

Loan 1 £1787
    Loan 2 £1683
    Total £8601 Was £39302
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Glad your are feeling a bit better this morning Pennywise, take it easy. DD is ok thanks, she's currently riving round itching but won't let me put anything on the spots!!

Are you taking any vitamins or anything? Might just help you recover a bit sooner xx
    Mummytogirls x

• liltdiddylilt
    liltdiddylilt Posts: 4,117 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Lovely to see you back and posting. Bad news on feeling so unwell though. Viruses are nasty things, but I sometimes think Doctors use the word virus as an excuse not to treat you these days.

'No I am not asking for antibiotics, I know they won't work! I just want something to make me feel better!!!' 'Oh it will get better on its own in a few weeks' ....:wall:

Enjoy your trip to the beach. I've been spending a lot of time there :D

Big hugs, and lots of luck for the house sale going through! xx
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Lovely to see you back and posting. Bad news on feeling so unwell though. Viruses are nasty things, but I sometimes think Doctors use the word virus as an excuse not to treat you these days.

'No I am not asking for antibiotics, I know they won't work! I just want something to make me feel better!!!' 'Oh it will get better on its own in a few weeks' ....:wall:

Enjoy your trip to the beach. I've been spending a lot of time there :D

Big hugs, and lots of luck for the house sale going through! xx

Hi Lilty, huge apologies for not posting on your diary recently, I have been reading and I see you have been going great guns with the weight loss/walking, well done you, I hope you are proud of yourself because you should be. I hope Jellie is ok and managing to put some weight on and not having too much trouble with her tummy.

Take care.x.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    I have had a very lazy morning so far and not got much done, have caught up with some diaries on here and some surveys too.

DS and DD worked together and produced some very yummy pitta bread pizza's with no help from me, they make me very proud and turning into lovely young people.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure