The Sun £15 holidays, April 2013 code words.

Options
1676869707173»

Comments

• Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Clairey_C wrote: »
    I've just been on sunpostonline put all the codes words in and my email just to have a nosey really already booked with my priority the night the code was cracked and its letting me see what choices I could pick??? Have they opened up the site for first timers to now see what they can book??? Anyway there was still plenty available for Aug weekends - no Haven or Butlins though.......

Yes a day later for those who didn't have a priority code. It's new for this promo

you have to pay before you are told which site you get though ,so not quite the same as the priority booking process BUT better than having to wait like the postal method !
  • Clairey_C
    Clairey_C Posts: 65 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Rachie_B wrote: »
    Yes a day later for those who didn't have a priority code. It's new for this promo

you have to pay before you are told which site you get though ,so not quite the same as the priority booking process BUT better than having to wait like the postal method !

Yeah I know this is the first time they have allowed new bookers to book online, what I was saying was I could see what sites it was offering before I paid and without using a priority code..........
  • mummy2286
    Options
    I am going to sunpostonline.co.uk i then enter my 8 different codes and email address as i have never booked online before i dont have a sun refernce number. But the page keeps redirecting me an asking for this sun refenerce number ?? Tried it last night and managed to get to a page were i input the dates an venues i would wont but then it kicked me off again anyone got an ideas what i can do ?? Or why it is doing this ?

Cheers j
  • Rachie_B
    Options
    Clairey_C wrote: »
    Yeah I know this is the first time they have allowed new bookers to book online, what I was saying was I could see what sites it was offering before I paid and without using a priority code..........

ah sorry :rotfl:
  • timtomtim
    timtomtim Posts: 60 Forumite
    Options
    i am quite late for the party but do not know what this sunholiday is and how to get good rates for my holiday....is there a guide..and will there be more coming in may/june?
  • Rachie_B
    Options
    timtomtim wrote: »
    i am quite late for the party but do not know what this sunholiday is and how to get good rates for my holiday....is there a guide..and will there be more coming in may/june?
    you can still book now ( not sure if much left !) www.sunbookonline.co.uk

if no luck then the next promo will be in July

all info you need is on the website : ( and code words on first page of this thread ) http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fun/competitions/promotions/holidays/article4872732.ece
  • shrewdmum
    shrewdmum Posts: 150 Forumite
    Options
    If anyone is struggling to find something in the school holidays I might be able to help.
    I booked Pontins Pakefield for 26-30 Aug but my husband can't get the time off work. The confirmation is for a self catering 2 bed classic apartment for four people (blagged an upgrade from a 1 bed). If anyone is interested in it, the names on the booking can be changed. The service charge is still to pay and entertainment passes which are optional but it doesn't have to be paid until July 1st.
    Please PM me if interested.
  • pips2004
    Options
    Help,
    we booked a holiday for 5 in cornwall for 19th july, and cannot go, we can swap it for another date but non school holidays, so rather then swap dates I would prefer to sell it to someone else.. has anyone done this before?
  • Rachie_B
    Options
    pips2004 wrote: »
    Help,
    we booked a holiday for 5 in cornwall for 19th july, and cannot go, we can swap it for another date but non school holidays, so rather then swap dates I would prefer to sell it to someone else.. has anyone done this before?
    many people do this :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport