The Sun £15 holidays, April 2013 code words.

Options

Comments

• Lil_Lady
    Lil_Lady Posts: 339 Forumite
    Options
    Lil lady, do you know if it will let you book specifically today? It's just I'm sure I read on here that this would be the case today but its the same as yesterday at the moment :/

I don't think so, I haven't read that anywhere and it wouldn't be fair on others who have booked already so quite unlikely
    proud to be a young stroke survivor
  • Ownedbythespottyone
    Options
    Ah ok, thanks!!
  • selement
    selement Posts: 518 Forumite
    Options
    Didn't realise I could've booked from yesterday! Found it a bit temperamental this morning, it kept saying it had my payment but to keep pressing try again for the reservation! Eventually worked and got my first choices for park and date though (Isle of Wight in July). Is the whole of France gone already???
    Trying to lose weight (13.5lb to go)
  • tallula28
    tallula28 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

I booked Butlins Bognor but have booked Half board by mistake not realising untill after!

Does anybody know if this can be changed or not?

:mad:
  • Lil_Lady
    Options
    selement wrote: »
    Didn't realise I could've booked from yesterday! Found it a bit temperamental this morning, it kept saying it had my payment but to keep pressing try again for the reservation! Eventually worked and got my first choices for park and date though (Isle of Wight in July). Is the whole of France gone already???

sometimes booking a few days later is helpful as they seem to release extra
  • Lil_Lady
    Options
    tallula28 wrote: »
    Hi

I booked Butlins Bognor but have booked Half board by mistake not realising untill after!

Does anybody know if this can be changed or not?

:mad:

I'm not sure, but you have to pay the extra's later,so I'm sure if you ask nicely they'll remove it when they invoice you
    butlins bognor is great , we've had a good time there
    the little one gets worn out swimming
    we are trying Minehead this time
  • tallula28
    tallula28 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Lil_Lady wrote: »
    I'm not sure, but you have to pay the extra's later,so I'm sure if you ask nicely they'll remove it when they invoice you
    butlins bognor is great , we've had a good time there
    the little one gets worn out swimming
    we are trying Minehead this time

Ahh I hope so. Thanks.
  • MrsGetley
    Options
    Hello all. I have collected all the codes and booked a sun holiday last year. I have not got the booking ref number. I cant find any correspondence from the last time I booked to find mine. Does anyone out there have a ref number I could use they will not be using this time? I would be so grateful. You can PM me with it. I could really do with a cheap holiday with the kids as my Dad has just died and we have all been through so much. Now I cant get through the booking system. Also on the site it only has 6 boxes to type your 8 codes in? am I being tested here? Any help greatly appreciated xxx
  • Stiggymiller
    Options
    I have never had a problem booking before but the website seems to be a bit strange? It is taking me from my selection of dates and parks straight to paying? How do I know what I'm paying for? Do you think the website is being temperamental or have they changed it to this? Thanks!
  • zoooooni
    zoooooni Posts: 71 Forumite
    Options
    I booked holiday in Cornwall thru priority codes . I didn't get one but managed to buy on ebay for 14 pounds . I thought the price was worth it as i would save loads anyway plus j will also be able to choose what I wanted.i have booked hendra holiday park has anyone been there ? Any reviews will be helpful
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure