The Sun £15 holidays, April 2013 code words.

Options

Comments

• Stiggymiller
    Options
    MrsGetley wrote: »
    Hello all. I have collected all the codes and booked a sun holiday last year. I have not got the booking ref number. I cant find any correspondence from the last time I booked to find mine. Does anyone out there have a ref number I could use they will not be using this time? I would be so grateful. You can PM me with it. I could really do with a cheap holiday with the kids as my Dad has just died and we have all been through so much. Now I cant get through the booking system. Also on the site it only has 6 boxes to type your 8 codes in? am I being tested here? Any help greatly appreciated xxx

You don't need a ref number now. The website is open to everyone now. Not sure about the 6 boxes as I can see 8?
  • Ownedbythespottyone
    Options
    The website for 8 codes is sunbookonline.co.uk (I'm a newbie so can't post the link)
    And yep that's what it seems to be, you have to pay then find out what you've got :) I thought you might be able to book specifically too but apparently not, perhaps that was just those with priority codes! Good luck, I managed to find something for August in the end, I did persevere on and off for a couple of hours this morning but it paid off :)
  • artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    Options
    if anyone wants a specific date and park then put butlins in as the destination and august and the dates as they will probably all be full...

and then what comes up probably will be your choice..

art
  • Lil_Lady
    Lil_Lady Posts: 339 Forumite
    Options
    artichoke wrote: »
    if anyone wants a specific date and park then put butlins in as the destination and august and the dates as they will probably all be full...

and then what comes up probably will be your choice..

art

good thinking batman

I used to do that with the old postal bookings years back
    proud to be a young stroke survivor
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have never had a problem booking before but the website seems to be a bit strange? It is taking me from my selection of dates and parks straight to paying? How do I know what I'm paying for? Do you think the website is being temperamental or have they changed it to this? Thanks!
    you are on the website for everyone to book online ! and yes you have to pay before you know what you have got ( but better than waiting for a postal application ;) )

if you have a priority code you should have used www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk to book !
  • Stiggymiller
    Options
    Rachie_B wrote: »
    you are on the website for everyone to book online ! and yes you have to pay before you know what you have got ( but better than waiting for a postal application ;) )

Yes I have always had a priority code in the past but didn't get one this time, I just thought the booking system online would be the same where you get to see your choices. Never mind, I'll try the Butlins trick ;)
  • rhubarb22
    rhubarb22 Posts: 63 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I have managed to book Butlins for 3 nights in August, I did the booking for 4 people (myself, my husband, my mum, and my daughter. Originally it was only going to be me, daughter and mum going, and not my husband, but I had to add 4 names, so put husbands. Now my daughter wants to bring her friend, and husband said he will come and stay for one night, So!!! can I amend the booking to make it 5 people coming, by adding my daughters friends name, and if so , how much will it cost. Also, if I don't pay for the entertainment passes, and then it turns out that I do need them when I get there, could I purchase them then, and would they be the same price???
    Thanks
  • Sleepingbeauty
    Options
    Rachie_B wrote: »

Yes I have always had a priority code in the past but didn't get one this time, I just thought the booking system online would be the same where you get to see your choices. Never mind, I'll try the Butlins trick ;)

For future reference a lot of people, including myself, didn't get a code through the post but phoned up or emailed to get one. When I called they told me they only send codes to a proportion of past bookers as there are so many. So next time, if you have no priority code a few days before booking opens, contact them. You could even try calling today to get one, but I don't know whether phones are manned over the weekend.
  • Bobby_G_2
    Options
    MrsGetley wrote: »
    Hello all. I have collected all the codes and booked a sun holiday last year. I have not got the booking ref number. I cant find any correspondence from the last time I booked to find mine. Does anyone out there have a ref number I could use they will not be using this time? I would be so grateful. You can PM me with it. I could really do with a cheap holiday with the kids as my Dad has just died and we have all been through so much. Now I cant get through the booking system. Also on the site it only has 6 boxes to type your 8 codes in? am I being tested here? Any help greatly appreciated xxx

I also had this problem, but found when you have the sixth box highlighted, press tab on your keyboard and another box opens, then just repeat for the eighth. Hope this helps if you haven't sorted it already.
  • Lil_Lady
    Lil_Lady Posts: 339 Forumite
    Options
    rhubarb22 wrote: »
    Hi, I have managed to book Butlins for 3 nights in August, I did the booking for 4 people (myself, my husband, my mum, and my daughter. Originally it was only going to be me, daughter and mum going, and not my husband, but I had to add 4 names, so put husbands. Now my daughter wants to bring her friend, and husband said he will come and stay for one night, So!!! can I amend the booking to make it 5 people coming, by adding my daughters friends name, and if so , how much will it cost. Also, if I don't pay for the entertainment passes, and then it turns out that I do need them when I get there, could I purchase them then, and would they be the same price???
    Thanks
    They usually charge more for the passes on site
    They never ask for ID s on the site so anyone can change places really . I always put 4 names even though it's three of us just in case a friend or mom mom want to come
    proud to be a young stroke survivor
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport