Options

Comments

• psychic_teabag
    psychic_teabag Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    milo72 wrote: »
    What "certain circle" would that be ?:cool:

It has been stated clearly that taking it to PMs is best. It isn't difficult to take 10 mins tops to PM all the users on here with something .How is that 'eliteist' when it includes all the usual suspects ?

How do you know that none of the users on here are incognito swagbucks Agent Smiths ? Including them on the PM roster would alert swagbucks just as effectively as posting. In fact, possibly more effectively, since they'd know that it was an alert of a glitch. If we post directly, "they" have to sift it out of the chit-chat.
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    A friend of mine just sent me this:

sbsodd.png
  • HelenDaveKids
    HelenDaveKids Posts: 3,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Saturday: Code - 1nviteFriends, 4SBs, 7pm-9pm BST

Sunday: Code - ILoveRewards, 4SBs, 2pm-4pm BST

Don't forget codes...
    Morgage till Nov 30 GOAL MFW Sept 2016
    Aug 11 - £100k Aug 2016.... It's GONE!!!!!
    2014 GOAL HIT 5 Stone! 2016 GOAL to be a MF marathon runner.
    "A goal without a plan is just a wish"
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    One other thing - I notice that some people have been downloading some of the games and software from the offer walls. Please, please be careful. A lot of them are wrapped in adware and spyware which is often very difficult to get rid of. We've raised it with Swagbucks UK a number of times and they are trying to clean up the walls, but you do need to be careful what you download. A lot of the software (such as VLC player) is free in any case - ask yourself why an offer wall would give you swagbucks for downloading something which is readily available from the software producers for free. Even if you subsequently uninstall the software it can still leave the adware and spyware running on your computer.

it will fall on deaf ears paul. it has been said over and over and still you get people posting on here saying " looook! i downloaded this free key-logger and special trojan for 80sbs and it credited!!!!!!!!"

:D:D:D:D
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    How do you know that none of the users on here are incognito swagbucks Agent Smiths ? Including them on the PM roster would alert swagbucks just as effectively as posting. In fact, possibly more effectively, since they'd know that it was an alert of a glitch. If we post directly, "they" have to sift it out of the chit-chat.

The UK has only one Swagbucks rep - that's Nick. Anyone who works for a company that is directly related to a thread has to ask permission of MSE to be able to post on that thread or they are banned. Nick did get permission and posted a few times on the previous thread and was quite helpful - the first time was in direct response to a post I made and he replied without being asked (this is how we know that Swagbucks read this thread). Nick is paid to monitor and encourage social networking sites relating to Swagbucks and report directly to California. I don't think that anyone would do unpaid work for Swagbucks, but having a 'spy' on here is an interesting concept
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • spiritwood
    Options
    Is this secret circle like the one in the fockers?

Think this thread is dead useful for SB newbies like myself but a little scary and shouty at times which makes me nervous to post.

Love the searches that people share, makes me really laugh at times.

Must say, have varying love for SB, yesterday seemed not worth the effort as time was short and managed far more elsewhere in a fraction of the time. Plus seemed to be DQ out of every survey I attempt at mo. Have little time for Toluna for the same reason, tending to if short of time, just do the stuff that will pay for sure.

hello :) don't be scared to post. most of us here are nice :D

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • spiritwood
    Options
    paul or miwa or milo do you fancy starting the may sb thread when relevant including some glitch codes on the front page? like the supermarket mad lot? we could ask one of them to come over to explain to us how they work it, they seem v friendly (and put up with our invasion)

• paulshorse
    Options
    Is this secret circle like the one in the fockers?

Think this thread is dead useful for SB newbies like myself but a little scary and shouty at times which makes me nervous to post.

Love the searches that people share, makes me really laugh at times.

Must say, have varying love for SB, yesterday seemed not worth the effort as time was short and managed far more elsewhere in a fraction of the time. Plus seemed to be DQ out of every survey I attempt at mo. Have little time for Toluna for the same reason, tending to if short of time, just do the stuff that will pay for sure.

Welcome to the thread and please don't be nervous about posting. Everyone for the most part is very friendly and will do whatever they can to help. SB can be so frustrating at times - today I've had no surveys apart from one inbox survey for 21sb. Some days, though, you get quite a few and everything seems to go OK - then the next day it's like wading through treacle trying to earn every single SB. It can be very rewarding though.
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    Options
    spiritwood wrote: »
    paul or miwa or milo do you fancy starting the may sb thread when relevant including some glitch codes on the front page? like the supermarket mad lot? we could ask one of them to come over to explain to us how they work it, they seem v friendly (and put up with our invasion)

That's a good idea - I don't know anyone on that other thread, but if we can get some help then I'll start the May thread if that's what everyone wants (bear in mind that I don't have a lot of time though)
    2014 goal £180/600
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    That's a good idea - I don't know anyone on that other thread, but if we can get some help then I'll start the May thread if that's what everyone wants (bear in mind that I don't have a lot of time though)

I feel you are most suited for the job paulshorse: you are active, helpful, polite and you have been here a lot longer than many others. I second your nomination.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure