🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• loserface
    loserface Posts: 310 Forumite
    Options
    The Streisand video was up for like 15mins.
    If its a glitch, why is it the same on IP?
    Thanks MSE!!
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options
    loserface wrote: »
    The Streisand video was up for like 15mins.
    If its a glitch, why is it the same on IP?

no it wasn't. it was up for days for some of us. and it can still be a glitch across all sites if there is an error somewhere on samsung's side.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • spiritwood
    Options
    look i am not going to argue. ultimately the pattern goes- there is a glitch, we exploit it if we can- swagbucks let the company know and they pull the offer. we have many example of this happening and is up to you if you believe that.

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Katzen wrote: »
    I've had no sign of this Samsung on my homepage :( but the RNIB vid has been good for a few goes at a time. It disappears then reappears- who knows why!

I don't get to see any of them .. I had the RNIB one last week for a couple of days.
  • loserface
    loserface Posts: 310 Forumite
    Options
    OK I'm not gonna disagree with the pattern, but I don't see the point in being elitist and greedy to earn myself a few extra swag bucks.
    The Samsung error message said 'sorry, try again in a few minutes' so all I did was point out that if you re-tried as the message says, it works again.

I don't want to argue either, just feel this is a valid discussion.
    Thanks MSE!!
  • spiritwood
    Options
    nobody is being elitist or greedy actually. i think people are looking to protect the glitches so that we can all access them without them being pulled. just like they do on the shopping threads. they use codes to stop the supermarkets from twigging

• culpepper
    culpepper Posts: 4,076 Forumite
    Options
    I think they use a search program to discover the 'glitches' and so if you don't use actual searchable S B names, it is harder for them to discover them.
    Once you can find a glitch yourself with a search engine, it is likely not going to be around long.
  • kiss_me_now9
    kiss_me_now9 Posts: 1,421 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Can anyone confirm how easy it is to delete Audible after you've claimed your bucks? As a student about to finish uni with no job yet I really can't afford to get stung with an expensive subscription that I don't want to a place I don't use because of a poxy AGC!
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• Inferno
    Inferno Posts: 278 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 20 April 2013 at 12:38PM
    Options
    "Listen very carefully, I shall zay zis only vonce"

How do the 'codewords' get generated and become common knowledge?

Is it just that they develop over so long and so many pages that it would take thread followers only to understand?
  • spiritwood
    Options
    i think they have a first page with some codes on which when placed on a post merge into a mass of words and codes and look confusing. i went on the supermarket thread and had no clue !!!!!! they were talking about, so i talked about gonads to bring it back to my level :D

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport