We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    got 1076SB which is my highest ever, wasn't aiming just already had 2 TS and then I did the audible offer for 500 in email, and the Samsung offer
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    There's some late Fisher tasks for an apres-Samsung/Casinso appetiser:)
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    katykicker wrote: »
    It was mentioned several days ago and is still going so obviously not. I guess 'banging on about it' (not exactly polite terminology) leaves you despairing and others knowing about a good offer.
    Yes it WAS mentioned several days ago & I thought people might put their brains into gear & realise that swagbucks read this thread for tips on what they need to address. The fact that it was still up is testament to their inability to stem it & is sheer good luck.
    And don't comment on my manners. Who elected you the Etiquette Prefect ? I speak as I find & use terminology appropriate to needs.
    Is it any wonder the stalwarts of this forum have deserted it ? DUH !

Anyway, fill your boots & keep on doing Nick's job for him ;) I'm sure he appreciates it.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,107 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 20 April 2013 at 6:52AM
    Options
    milo72 wrote: »
    Yes it WAS mentioned several days ago & I thought people might put their brains into gear & realise that swagbucks read this thread for tips on what they need to address. The fact that it was still up is testament to their inability to stem it & is sheer good luck.
    And don't comment on my manners. Who elected you the Etiquette Prefect ? I speak as I find & use terminology appropriate to needs.

Anyway, fill your boots & keep on doing Nick's job for him ;) I'm sure he appreciates it.

The fact that you feel the need to put large font says it all to me. Your manners are rude, I'm entitled to give my opinion online as I see fit, such is the nature of the beast. People aren't going to PM everyone on this thread and somehow know who all the lurkers are so I applaud those that post here. Regardless of how much it annoys you and others like you. I'm going out to enjoy the sunny day, you sit there stewing, using your large font and consider yourself ignored. I have no time for people who are nasty to others.
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 20 April 2013 at 7:14AM
    Options
    Code out

Posted on facebook:
    Attention Swaggernauts! Here are your Swag Codes for the next two days! Be sure to tell all your friends!

Saturday: Code - 1nvite Friends, 4SBs, 7pm-9pm BST

Sunday: Code - ILoveRewards, 4SBs, 2pm-4pm BST
  • Katzen
    Katzen Posts: 535 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    For some strange reason the audible offer link wouldn't work on any browser on my laptop but only on my mobile. Hope it's gone through, would be great to make target in one fell swoop after yesterdays slog
    Mortgage Outstanding Nov '16 £142,772.75
    Mortgage Additional OPs 2017 Target £4522.80/ Actual £865.00
    GC Feb 0/£200
  • footballgirl07
    Options
    milo72 wrote: »

It was posted on the FB as well. So doesn't make any difference it was posted here.

Anyway back on track...I'm guessing people still haven't received any bucks on recent email/CINT surveys?
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • loserface
    loserface Posts: 310 Forumite
    edited 20 April 2013 at 10:33AM
    Options
    It would have been taken down days ago if it was a glitch. I don't believe it was one. And even if it were, there's no way I'd keep it to myself, I don't take Swagbucks THAT seriously. I guess you do.

Well done to everyone who got high points. I ended on 740.

It's no longer on my wall, is it for anyone? does anyone have a link so I could try or is that bad?
    Thanks MSE!!
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I haven't got it on Swagbucks but it is on Inbox Pounds again.
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options
    loserface wrote: »
    It would have been taken down days ago if it was a glitch. I don't believe it was one. And even if it were, there's no way I'd keep it to myself, I don't take Swagbucks THAT seriously. I guess you do.

Well done to everyone who got high points. I ended on 740.

It's no longer on my wall, is it for anyone? does anyone have a link so I could try or is that bad?

it is a glitch. just like the streisand vid was. there is no way that samsung would pay for each of us to hit the vid a hundred times. this thread should have a code system like the supermarket glitch thread so that it is harder for certain folk to find out what we are talking about yet others get it or can pm somebody to ask.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport