Options

Comments

• SueP19
    SueP19 Posts: 1,876 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Can't fault it :D:D

Have made £212.50 in two months

Best one is BT original cost £378 a year but with discount and cashback via TCB £109 :T:T:T:T:T
    Debt Free Diary - Second Chances! Life in a Tourer........Tilly Tidy Founder in 2016, Tilly Tidy 2023 £17.43, NSD Jan 2023 9/10, Debt £13,491.65
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all looking forward to the weekend! :j

@mamabuddah - I have now replied to your email. I do hope it's not too long until it is resolved.

@SueP19 - I really am glad to hear your lovely thoughts about our site and hope you continue to earn lots more cashback through us.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    2010 Posts: 5,366 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    2010 wrote: »
    Only six months and nothing has happened, join the queue.

Read all my posts from number1922 of this thread and you`ll know how long a real wait is with still no progress from "pending".

I`m now into my THIRTEENTH month.

Matt will blame everyone except TCB, who enticed us to them in the first place, only because of the cashback.

Pathetic or what.

I`m using the above quote which goes back to November last year when there was quite a bit of correspondence on this thread between my self and Matt over a period of a few weeks.

Firstly he never did get the matter resolved for me and I had to use other methods to get my owed cashback from Shearings Holidays.

For unknown reseasons to me Shearings was taken off the TCB site for well over a year but could be found offering cashback on Qudidco.
    Incidentally people have and still are having problems getting Shearings cashback at Quidco.

Unbelievingly, I was on TCB today and guess who`s back on their site
    Shearings Holidays.

I would have thought with all the hassle of them holding back cashback and not keeping to their promise of it they would be banned forever from TCB.

TCB constant mantra is "cashback is not guaranteed",yet they know about this non paying company and still allow them back on their site.
    It seems as long as TCB get their "kick-back" the members can whistle for theirs.

How can you allow a company thet welches on their commitments and all the hassle they cause to your membrs back on your site?
  • ArsenalFC
    ArsenalFC Posts: 1,095 Forumite
    Options
    @2010

The question u should ask yourself is are the merchant not paying? Or this is the answer you are getting from TCB? Do you believe them......
    Options
    ArsenalFC wrote: »
    @2010

The question u should ask yourself is are the merchant not paying? Or this is the answer you are getting from TCB? Do you believe them......

The above quote where I have been waiting 13 months and the TCB still says "pending" goes back to last November, where Matt the TCB rep and myself exchanged comments daily for at least four weeks about Shearing`s tactics and non payment.
    You may care to go all the way back to post 1896 where the exchanges first began.

You will find Matt is a very nice, polite rep but he`s basically on here to pay lip service and he usually blames the complex secret networks that are set up to give members cashback.
    His last resort mantra when all else fails is "TCB does not guarantee cashback".

Visit our TCB site, hand over your cash but you may not end up with the promised cashback because we can`t guarantee it.
    TCB takes no responsibilty for what they offer and the final outcome.

Shearings Holidays has been off their site for well over a year.
    TCB know all about their welching on member`s cashback but instaed of keeping them off the site,they once again welcome them with open arms with no doubt of yet more hassle for members and no cashback from Shaearings.
    All TCB are concerned about is their kickback and not member`s cashback.

I ask Matt the question again.

Why have you let a well known non payer back on TCB site?
  • ArsenalFC
    ArsenalFC Posts: 1,095 Forumite
    Options
    @2010 - Why have you let a well known non payer back on TCB site?

Maybe you are asking the wrong question. Could it be shearing has paid out to tcb? & you are just being fed the usual rubbish?
    Options
    ArsenalFC wrote: »
    @2010 - Why have you let a well known non payer back on TCB site?

Maybe you are asking the wrong question. Could it be shearing has paid out to tcb? & you are just being fed the usual rubbish?

Did you read my post?
    Shearings have been off the TCB site for over a year until now.

TCB owes me nothing because I took other action to get my cashback from them.

I am asking the right question.
    Why let them back with their track record of non paying.
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,097 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    2010 wrote: »
    I ask Matt the question again.

Why have you let a well known non payer back on TCB site?

For benefit of TCB

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/shearings_holidays/reviews/1 - Sort By Date -Newest First.
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a relaxing weekend and are looking forward to the four day working week!

@2010, @ArsenalFC and @bristolleedsfan - Thank you all for your comments and views about this. We have reviewed this situation and looked at all of the evidence. We have decided to keep this merchant expired off our site until further notice. As always we will continue to work to get all cashback progressing as soon as possible and if we are successful with this you will see the transaction progress in your account accordingly. I am sorry you have encountered issues with this merchant and really do hope that in the future your transactions are resolved.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    Options
    Thanks for that Matt.

You've listened and acted and can't be fairer than that.
    It's much appreciated.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure