Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good morning,

@B_M - The highest cashback guarantee option is a great way to ensure that you are always getting the highest rates, we don't want our members missing out on the best rates available!

We generally tend to only censor reviews if the contain any profanities or if they mention anther site or retailer which does not relate to their cashback, whether these are 5* or 1, could this have been the case with your review? If you could get back to me with your username, i would be happy to take look :)

I hope you enjoyed the weekend!

@BartyBoy - Most merchants will calculate the cashback that you should be receiving including all purchases and if this does not go on to become payable at the correct amount, then this is something that we can follow up through our claims system. We do often suggest making each purchase individually though through a separate click through to ensure that the expected cashback is received for each purchase.

I hope this helps!

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • simsimbol
    simsimbol Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 21 July 2015 at 12:26PM
    Options
    TopCashback Don't Give you cash you earn They say computer dose track
    it seem to be over £ 20 cash back they running a scam? Five Times in one Year over £100.
    :mad:
  • simsimbol
    Options
    TopCashback Don't Give you cash you earn They say computer dose track
  • Mr_R
    Mr_R Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    If it does track then they just cite their fair play policy and keep the money anyway.
    Options
    Hi simsimbol and Mr R,

I hope you have both enjoyed the start of the week.

@simsimbol - You may be interested to know that TopCashback does not track transactions, this is done by an independent cashback network. If a transaction has not tracked it either means the merchant does not believe an eligible transaction has taken place, or that we were not recognised as the last referrer.

You can certainly help a transaction to track by clearing your cookies and cache before logging in to make a transaction, as well as making sure that any enabled ad blockers are disabled.

@Mr R - While I can understand you may be frustrated I can confirm that your ideas about cashback are not true. In most instances the tracking process and is automatic and is not something we can intervene in. We will only be able to pay you the cashback if we are paid by the merchant and if this does not happen I am afraid we do not have the funds to award you the cashback.

If either of you would like me to take a closer look into your transactions please send me an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk.

I do hope this helps you both.

Best wishes,

Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Mr_R
    Mr_R Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Matt,

I know how cashback works, I had very few tracking issues. It was just that Top Cashback decided to hide behind their fair play policy and close my account and keep the cashback. Little more than theft really.
  • Crag30
    Crag30 Posts: 277 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've only just come across Top Cash Back and I can't even navigate through their site as it's so slow.

Is this normal?
    Options
    Hi Mr R and Craig30,

@Mr R - could you kindly send me an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk please? I will then be more than happy to take a closer look at your account for you.

@Crag30 - I can assure you normally our site is extremely fast and so I am sorry to hear you had issues with the reliability of it earlier today. I do hope you don't experience any further issues when you take a look around.

Best wishes,

Matt
  • stuartxstanley
    Options
    I signed up to SSE broadband via Top Cashback, which took a while as the website at SSE was always experiencing 'technical problems' and directing you to complete the order on the telephone. This was very convenient for the company as it meant that it never has to pay out as the orders are not completed online. In fact, regardless of what land line number you type in online, you are always told to give them a call.

I've been in regular contact with Top Cashback about it, not only about my particular claim but also about why they are happy to waste other people's time by continuing to link to this scam?

Customer Care seems about placating you with platitudes and actually doing nothing, hoping you'll just get fed up and give up.
    Options
    Hi @stuartxstanley,

I hope you had a great weekend.

Normally the links we have on site take you to the normal site that you would use if you didn't click through from us. Therefore technical glitches normally are genuine glitches that do need to be sorted by the merchant. This is why we do ask members to speak with the merchant if they encounter any issues and ask them to sort out the bug in their system.

If you could kindly send me an email to mse@topcasback.co.uk and mention the date you made the purchase I will be more than happy to take a closer look at your correspondence with us and see if there is anything more we can do to help you.

Best wishes,

Matt
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback