Farmfoods, more bargains.

Options

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Glad you found your bargains booter. I only found the sauce and the syrup by accident.

I have to say the latest leaflet is quite disappointing. None of the frozen veg is on 3 for £2 any more.

It seems the best buys are the ones they don't advertise.;)
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Box of biscuits 735g for £2. While they're not that special, in other words I won't be holding on to them for Xmas, they are good value for the biscuit tub. .....and they are Fox's.
    By the way, it appears that the £2.50 off a £25 spend has made a comeback...mycurrent leaflet has 1x £5, 1×£7.50, 1 ×£10, and 2 x £ 2.50 on it.
  • booter
    booter Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    peewhyeff wrote: »
    Box of biscuits 735g for £2. While they're not that special, in other words I won't be holding on to them for Xmas, they are good value for the biscuit tub. .....and they are Fox's.
    By the way, it appears that the £2.50 off a £25 spend has made a comeback...mycurrent leaflet has 1x £5, 1×£7.50, 1 ×£10, and 2 x £ 2.50 on it.

Yes, I've just had the same leaflet :T
    I just dived in quick for bread today, but found the Branston brown sauce :j, so thanks again maman for the heads up :)

Oh, and I did get a little side tracked by the Walls Carte D'Or ice cream :o which is back at £2 for 900ml (all varieties/flavours, inc Gelateria). So although it's on offer for the same price at Asda/Morries, if you're going to F/F with a voucher and need to make up the amount spent to use it (iyswim!)..........:D
  • peewhyeff
    Options
    Box of assorted chocolate covered biscuits 510g are £5 and BOGOF. Tesco have a promo on at £3 a box, and BHS are charging £7 a box! Also Kit Kats pk 16+8 free for £2 ; and Paterson's shortbreak fingers 300g box(20 fingers) for 49p, 2 varieties available...choc chip, and doubly chocolate. All going into my 'not to be eaten before Xmas' cupboard.
  • peewhyeff
    Options
    4pk is £3 which is a good price, but currently 2 x 4pk for £5. That's tuna chunks in either brine or sunflower oil. Bakers Pride bread and sugar still both at 2 for £1....and you can mix and match.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I called in today to buy our Branston beans (at 39p they're the best price I've seen lately).

Now it could be that they're just having a clear out but many of the own brand frozen veg were reduced. Bags labelled £1 were reduced to 59p (peas) and 79p (mushrooms). I think their peas are the best and the mushrooms excellent value for adding to casseroles. There were a few others too (peppers, spinach, stir fry veg) but no room in my freezer.:(

I suspect they're making way for new stock which will probably be more expensive, but we'll see.;)

2 litre bottles of NAS Ribena were £2 which is the same price as the 1 litre bottles??? so I got a couple of those. Seabrooks crisps were good value too but I left them where they were as I'm trying to be healthy!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    I called in today to buy our Branston beans (at 39p they're the best price I've seen lately).

branston are £1.25 for a 4 pack in lidls if you have one near :D
  • ClaireJ23
    ClaireJ23 Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    Today in Farmfoods I bought:

72 weetabix box £3.95
    2x Princes corned beef £1.59 each
    1x Blue Dragon 300ml Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce £1
    1x 1kg mornflake oats 89p
    1x half dozen large eggs 79p
    3x 200g tomato pur!e 39p each
    2x 907g McCain Oven CHips £2.50
    3x chopped tomatoes 400g £1
    2x Blue Dragon medium egg noodles 200g £1
    4x 4pk John West Tuna Chunks £10

Total £25.48 minus £2.50 voucher is £22.98, store cupboard and freezer stocked up. Happy mummy.
    Jan 2015 £11,000/£11,000

Not buying it 2015
  • ClaireJ23
    Options
    I can't post the link as a newbie but is available on the FF website.

I found it via the hot uk deals site. Just search for FF.

Perhaps someone else will share the link here.
    Jan 2015 £11,000/£11,000

Not buying it 2015
  • peewhyeff
    edited 9 January 2015 at 11:17AM
    Options
    Milk has dropped in price again at Farmfoods. 2L milk is £1, but buy 2 x 2L for only £1.50.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback