Farmfoods, more bargains.

Options

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    Actually, I take it back - the shelf was bare when I got there on Sunday morning. Instead I bought a 680g Silver Spoon squeezy bottle from Home Bargains for £1.25 - same price/g as Sainsbury's own brand in a jar.

Oh shame! I've just finished Silver Spoon from Sainsbury's (cheapest squeezy I could get at the time) but thanks for heads up at HB for the future.
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Walkers crisps '6 packs ' are selling at 2 pks for £1.00....Pulled Pork , and Chip Shop Chicken Curry. Also managed to get the squeezy syrup.
  • maman
    Options
    Branston brown sauce (in squeezy bottle) was on 2 for £1 in my FF today. It's £1.58 for one bottle in Asda.

Disappointed that McCain 4 pack of microwave jackets appeared this week, now they're no longer on offer. Not had any in stock for weeks while the offer was on!
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hovis crumpets, 6 pack, are 2 packs for £ 1.00. Have you tried them toasted o n their own.....they are great, no need for butter or jam or anything....top tip if you love crumpets but daren't because of all those extra calories.
  • PLRFD
    PLRFD Posts: 1,126 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Eeeeerm crumpets without butter ? Isn't there a law against that ?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Cif cream £1 both the original and lemon. Others are selling it for £2-2.50.

Kia-ora squash 2 litres for £1. Could see Orange and mixed fruits. BB date June 15
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Options
    Went to FF for first time on friday, bought a pack of 3 tins of Heinx hoops for £1 (£2.30 in Morrisons), 30 pack of snacks eg own brand wotsits, onion rings and monster munch and colgate toothpaste for £1 or was it 69p.
  • maman
    Options
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    Went to FF for first time on friday, bought a pack of 3 tins of Heinx hoops for £1 (£2.30 in Morrisons), 30 pack of snacks eg own brand wotsits, onion rings and monster munch and colgate toothpaste for £1 or was it 69p.

Are you on a health kick?;):rotfl:
  • geordielass
    geordielass Posts: 770 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 10 November 2014 at 2:46PM
    Options
    Colemans carbonara pasta pots, one pound for four, they are beside the pot noodles etc and they are really lovely, very tasty. They only had four in the other day when I went but I went back today and they have stocked up so I bought another eight.

They are also now doing Gingsters frozen cornish pasties and sausage rolls £1.75 for four. I haven't tried them yet.
    He who smiles rather than rages is always
    the stronger
  • booter
    booter Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Lyles Golden Syrup in the squeezy bottles is 2 for £1 (£1.45 for one bottle in Sainsbury's). I love it on my morning porage.
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    Actually, I take it back - the shelf was bare when I got there on Sunday morning.

Thank you maman :T - I thought I'd missed out on this one as I didn't have chance to pop in until this evening. But I found the last 4 on the shelf at my local :j (which were tucked amongst the other flavours of Lyles) so, VfM4meplse, I'd say it's always worth a rummage :D

I thought they'd be on the shelf near/with the jams/spreads, but for anyone who's hunting, in my local, they were on the shelf above the ice creams (classed as an ice cream sauce - other flavours were available but I can only remember the strawberry - it's where mine were "hidden"! :)
    maman wrote: »
    Branston brown sauce (in squeezy bottle) was on 2 for £1 in my FF today. It's £1.58 for one bottle in Asda.
    Pants :( - I was so excited to find the syrup, I completely forgot about these. Oh well, one to look for on the next bread run..... :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback