Now TV feedback discussion

Options

Comments

• Former_MSE_Becca
    Options
    I_luv_cats wrote: »

New customers shouldn't get charged until the 30th day. (and as long as the auto-renewal is ticked)

You have to keep the auto-renewal in play to benefit from the discounted months after the trial expires.

Tashaminx, what I Luv Cats has said is correct - the free trial is just that, a free trial. You will not have to begin paying for the service until 30 March. However if you turn off the auto renew feature, you will not have to pay at all :)

HTH,
    MSE Becca
  • Former_MSE_Becca
    Options
    mrmadcat wrote: »
    i already have sky TV - so i already have a sky account. now tv uses a sky account. can i use my existing sky account and signup from within there and still get the free cinema tickets etc?

or do i need to signup for a new sky id?

thanks

Hi Mrmadcat, thanks for your question.

NOW TV uses the same Sky ID system as a Sky account does. It is possible to use an existing Sky ID to register, provided that ID has never been used for NOW TV before. The way to do this is:

• Go to www.nowtv.com and sign in with your existing Sky account
    • Select the Movies tab and click on a film
    • Click the “Subscribe to Play” button (this launches you into the registration process)
    • Ensure you enter the voucher code on the next screen as you complete the registration and it’ll work with the existing ID
    I hope that helps,
    MSE Becca
  • nessa86
    Options
    Hi. I wonder if any one would be kind enough to tell me what I'm doing wrong. I went through the link, signed up and on the payment page entered my details. But when I try to apply the code I got from MSE, it says 'The voucher code provided is not valid please re-enter.'
    I tried with both IE and FireFox and no success.What is wrong?
    Thanks
  • vics199
    vics199 Posts: 135 Forumite
    Options
    I managed to sign up with no problems but then i couldn't get the films to work properly. Really helpful online customer services chat operators though and we worked out that it was my Swagbucks toolbar. I had to disable it for the films to load properly. Just thought I would post this to help anyone else out who is having this problem. You may need to disable a toolbar!
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Is there no way to watch it on playstation? I was to watch on my ordinary TV, I don't own iphones or ipad type stuff.
    52% tight
  • Jude123
    Jude123 Posts: 350 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MSE_Becca wrote: »
    Could you try refreshing the payment page and trying again please Jude123?

If you're still having problems, please let me know and I can see what Now TV say...

MSE Becca

No still doesn't work. CAn't downlaod another browser as not very techy. Tried the NowTV chat and they were useless. AS I only have til 11pm tonight to use code looks like I'm going to miss out. Is there a telephone number to call?
  • anteater99
    anteater99 Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tried my code again this morning, just in case but no, not valid. Oh we'll, can't win em all!
  • mrsdriver
    mrsdriver Posts: 120 Forumite
    Options
    Mine keeps saying 'voucher not valid.'
  • Bonus_Abusing_Baracus
    Options
    Offer expired Friday night it seems - had to complete sign up before that to get the offer I guess.
  • TehJumpingJawa
    Options
    Offer expired Friday night it seems - had to complete sign up before that to get the offer I guess.

Both myself & my sister grabbed codes that we never got around to using.

Can't understand why there was such a short activation window, nor why the activation window wasn't advertised at the time the codes were given out. :(

Oh well, back to using cokezone points for free tickets. (assuming there are some films released this year that are worth watching!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure