Leapforce

Options

Comments

• miamoo
    miamoo Posts: 1,694 Forumite
    Options
    Woohoo I passed yay!!!
    I really didn't think I had, I am so happy :):)

Thanks everyone for all your help :)
    £100 - £10,000
  • siendi
    siendi Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    Yayyyyyy!!!!!! Well done everyone!!! :):)
  • caitchbee
    caitchbee Posts: 277 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    siendi wrote: »
    yes i can log in......i might just start.....have you started now?

Have you started now? I've been reading the guidelines for the things I haven't done before and doing the simulators and had a snotty baby to deal with so haven't actually done any proper work yet. I hope they don't bin me because I haven't started. Silly thing is if they had emailed me last week to say I was active I would have been able to start straight away as my husband was at home.
  • Pinkdebster
    Pinkdebster Posts: 397 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone who passed this Wednesday heard anything yet about starting? I had the "congratulations" email and had to confirm my age etc., but nothing since. None of the old links to the site permit me access so I assume we just wait it out until we hear from them??

Thanks x
  • **Pippi**
    **Pippi** Posts: 102 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone who passed this Wednesday heard anything yet about starting? I had the "congratulations" email and had to confirm my age etc., but nothing since. None of the old links to the site permit me access so I assume we just wait it out until we hear from them??

Thanks x

No I haven't heard anything yet either since the congratulations email so it's not just you!

Hopefully we won't have to wait too long.
  • siendi
    Options
    caitchbee wrote: »
    Have you started now? I've been reading the guidelines for the things I haven't done before and doing the simulators and had a snotty baby to deal with so haven't actually done any proper work yet. I hope they don't bin me because I haven't started. Silly thing is if they had emailed me last week to say I was active I would have been able to start straight away as my husband was at home.

I will be starting this evening!! woooooooo!!!! Lol

I just hope theres plenty of work lined up lol :rotfl:
  • caitchbee
    caitchbee Posts: 277 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Been doing loads of reading and practice but really nervous about actually starting to do it for real! Tell me it's all very self explanatory once you start???
  • Pinkdebster
    Pinkdebster Posts: 397 Forumite
    Options
    Been doing loads of reading and practice but really nervous about actually starting to do it for real! Tell me it's all very self explanatory once you start???

I'm still waiting for the email telling me I can start but assume it's going to be the same as when I worked for Lionbridge. I can remember bring overwhelmed at the beginning and thought I'd never get the hang of it. The best advice I can offer is to just jump in......the more you do the easier it gets. You'll start by needing to keep checking the guidelines all the time but, as I say, the more you do the quicker you get the hang if it all. Good luck x
  • miamoo
    miamoo Posts: 1,694 Forumite
    Options
    I haven't heard anything yet either. They did say it would be a few days. :)
    £100 - £10,000
  • siendi
    Options

It's actually not that bad when you dive in. :)

When are you starting?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport