Leapforce

Options

Comments

• miamoo
    miamoo Posts: 1,694 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone who is doing the test this week, can you access the guidelines ok?
    I could fine yesterday and the day before but I can't todays its coming up with an error message!
    I haven't saved them to my laptop, and I dont know how to find recent downloads :(
    £100 - £10,000
  • System
    System Posts: 178,095 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    miamoo wrote: »
    Anyone who is doing the test this week, can you access the guidelines ok?
    I could fine yesterday and the day before but I can't todays its coming up with an error message!
    I haven't saved them to my laptop, and I dont know how to find recent downloads :(

Did you find the guidelines okay? I had to access them from the downloads on my PC, luckily I have a shortcut as I wouldn't know how to find them either. Quite enjoyed the test now just the waiting game :o
  • miamoo
    Options
    rachelja wrote: »
    Did you find the guidelines okay? I had to access them from the downloads on my PC, luckily I have a shortcut as I wouldn't know how to find them either. Quite enjoyed the test now just the waiting game :o

I managed to get the guidelines, but after passing part 1 I then can't access part 2! Did you get an error message?

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, or its a problem at their end. It was fine for the first 2 days.
    I can access the simulator, the website, just the link to the exam part 2 wont work :(
    £100 - £10,000
  • caitchbee
    Options
    Any update Siendi? Have you started or have you heard anything? I emailed them but not had a response yet.
  • System
    Options
    I didn't have a problem miamoo, maybe you could email them.
  • miamoo
    Options
    Yes I emailed back to all 3 emails they sent me (the one saying I was doing the exam, the re-schedule email and the congratulations you passed email)! They will hate me lol!
    I know I won't get a reply untill tomorrow night at the earliest with the time difference, thats if they even reply straight away.
    They wont start work untill 5pm Monday, so I'm hoping that they will have replied when I get up Tuesday.
    £100 - £10,000
  • System
    Options
    I hope they reply sooner rather than later miamoo :o They do seem quick to respond & progress applications at least so that is a good thing.
  • miamoo
    Options
    I hope so too, its going to be a long few days I think lol!
    £100 - £10,000
  • siendi
    siendi Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    caitchbee wrote: »
    Any update Siendi? Have you started or have you heard anything? I emailed them but not had a response yet.

I haven't heard a thing back yet - have you?

Lexilex, did you receive an email telling you when to start or did you just begin working?
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    Options
    siendi wrote: »
    I haven't heard a thing back yet - have you?

Lexilex, did you receive an email telling you when to start or did you just begin working?

I got four emails. The first telling me I had passed. The second asked me to complete demographic info and then another thanked me for this info and told me access would be restored soon. Then finally I got another email saying 'You are now a Leapforce agent' and I started work. For me this all happened in one night, but I did complete demographics straight away.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure