1707172737476»

Comments

• silvm
    silvm Posts: 4 Newbie
    First Post
    edited 29 December 2022 at 6:45PM
    Options
    silvm said:
    Can Anyone tell me what the current tariff rates for their standard online one is right now?   I know prices are high, but they've made mistakes to my rates before in the past and had them correct it.
    Right now?  Probably about 27.5p per kWh and about 48p per day - basically, whatever the April 2022 cap was.

Mine is 36p and 54p standard charge.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 29 December 2022 at 6:45PM
    Options
    silvm said:
    silvm said:
    Can Anyone tell me what the current tariff rates for their standard online one is right now?   I know prices are high, but they've made mistakes to my rates before in the past and had them correct it.
    Right now?  Probably about 27.5p per kWh and about 48p per day - basically, whatever the April 2022 cap was.

Mine is 36p and 54p standard charge.
    https://www2.scottishpower.co.uk/tariff-information.process?execution=e1s1

Here's the SP tariff checker that will account for your region - there are some slight variations.
  • silvm
    Options
    Yeah,. I feel so has intentionally hid their standard online.  I checked ofgem price and I feel so have jumped the gun as I feel that my price is what the cap would be around on October 1st
  • Morag67
    Morag67 Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Switched from Scottish Power to Octopus on April 5th. Meter reading agreed, had notification from Octopus to tell me.

Since then still no final bill from Scottish Power,  and we are almost £750 in credit, complaints are just a joke, struggling to know what to do next
  • Alnat1
    Alnat1 Posts: 3,290 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Morag67 said:
    Switched from Scottish Power to Octopus on April 5th. Meter reading agreed, had notification from Octopus to tell me.

Since then still no final bill from Scottish Power,  and we are almost £750 in credit, complaints are just a joke, struggling to know what to do next
    They have 6 weeks to provide the closing bill, after that you're entitled to £30 compensation.
    Barnsley, South Yorkshire
    Solar PV 5.25kWp SW facing (14 x 375 Longi) Lux 3.6kw hybrid inverter and 4.8kw Pylontech battery storage installed March 22
    Octopus Agile/Fixed Outgoing and Tracker gas
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure