Forum Introduction Guide official discussion

Options

Comments

• Joanne_Brown
    Options
    Hi I have just signed up and can not see where I can type a post. Cannot view introductory video either. Please help. thank you.
  • Joanne_Brown
    Options
    I am the same just signed up but can not see where to post. Cannot view new forum members video either.
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Same as here.
    fermi wrote: »
    It's to the right in the titlebar of each board on larger screen or in the middle as a blue band on small/mobile ones

It will only be there on each board index, and only on ones where posting are allowed and are not just a category to contain other boards.

For example you won't see one on the CAB boards as they are closed for posting.

For example:
    aDkx1VH.png
    45hu5Wa.png
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • Retro24
    Options
    I'm a newbie and I'm finding everything so confusing. I logged in, subscribed to the BA flight delay compensation site but cannot fathom how to post a question. I can reply to others posts but I can't seem to find the space that allows me to post. Can anybody help please?
  • grumbler
    grumbler Posts: 58,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Retro24 wrote: »
    I'm a newbie and I'm finding everything so confusing. I logged in, subscribed to the BA flight delay compensation site
    Do you mean the flight delay tool?
    but cannot fathom how to post a question.
    A new thread?
    I can reply to others posts but I can't seem to find the space that allows me to post. Can anybody help please?
    See the post above yours?
  • Bay
    Bay Posts: 229 Forumite
    Options
    Stoodles wrote: »
    The guide seems to be just a video. I haven't managed to find the text version. When you have one question, a video isn't the best as it isn't searchable.Perhaps a link to the text should be made more visible?

I second this. Where do we find help or a guide in writing?
  • Winchelsea
    Options
    I have just returned to the forums after a gap (busy moving house etc), and feel a bit rusty.
    What I want to know is this. The strip at the bottom of the comment box where you can say something about yourself, use a quote, or whatever (can't think what it's known as) - how do you change it?Mine (in green below) is no longer quite right, and I don't know how to alter it. Any ideas?
    Keeping three cats, the car and myself on a small budget, and enjoying life while we're at it!
  • grumbler
    edited 5 November 2015 at 11:18PM
    Options
    User CP >> Edit Signature

Congratulations on the bigger budget!

Does anybody know what this confusing CP stands for?
  • torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Options
    grumbler wrote: »
    Does anybody know what this confusing CP stands for?

Control Panel
  • grumbler
    Options
    Edit your signature: photos
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income