Anyone used discountedstampsforpostage.co.uk?

Options
124»

Comments

• Cassa748
    Options
    I am a bit late to this but in fairness to the company I want to say I ordered stamps from them for three years with no problems at all. Yes delivery took a couple of weeks but that was no big deal, emails always confirmed my order and never once did my order not arrive. I would happily order again except that they seem to have ceased trading
  • Babies
    Babies Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    unfortuntaley i am one of the victime who lost my money by first confirming order receipt, claiming its on its way to dispatch and then using the mail strike an excuse for delay then never hearing from them again nor any replies sent.
    Wanted to just know whats the outcome of the online court claim you submitted and is it worth doing it myself too?
  • misterthrifty
    misterthrifty Posts: 476 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just wanted to mention that although this company seems to have ripped people off, there are other online stamps suppliers who have a good reputation. I have been buying from a company with a similar name for a few years and they have always been totally reliable in supplying the stamps I need to post out my eBay sales, they are not all cowboys.
  • jsrees
    jsrees Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    I've bought discounted stamps (first and second class) through eBay and had good service. With eBay, you're guaranteed a refund if goods don't arrive, but does any-one know the legal position about either re-using or re-selling used but unfranked stamps?
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    jsrees wrote: »
    I've bought discounted stamps (first and second class) through eBay and had good service. With eBay, you're guaranteed a refund if goods don't arrive, but does any-one know the legal position about either re-using or re-selling used but unfranked stamps?
    It is illegal to re-use stamps.

Not much more to be said really, except it has been discussed before:
  • JayD
    JayD Posts: 699 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I buy my cheap stamps from Philatalink and have no complaints about them at all.
  • westieone wrote: »
    I wish I had seen this before I ordered - spent over £50 with them, no stamps and no response to emails - so guess thats goodbye to my hard earned money
    Who uses Snail Mail these days!
  • TadleyBaggie
    TadleyBaggie Posts: 6,056 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Who uses Snail Mail these days!
    No choice sometimes, I'm just about to send back a pension request, they state it must be posted.
  • Leannesimp
    Options
    can you tell mw whats that
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills