Forum Home» Disability Money Matters

Ask Atos Healthcare disability assessment questions - Page 93

New Post Advanced Search

Ask Atos Healthcare disability assessment questions

edited 10 January 2013 at 5:02PM in Disability Money Matters
1.8K replies 186.9K views
19091939596184

Replies

  • Fridge3 wrote: »
    Apart from the ones posted that you can't even counter with anything other than mr angry. Most persuasive.


    I'm not hear to ague with anyone that has the IQ of a pork chop so sorry if its not the answer you were hoping for :mad:
  • mazza111mazza111 Forumite
    6.3K posts
    Fridge3 wrote: »
    I've never said atos lie about people. That's people perception when they don't get the result they expect.

    No it's not. It's lies. I've seen it first hand.

    Miss XXXXX was wearing make up to the assessment... What if she was? What's that got to do with whether she is able to work.... Even though she wasn't.

    Miss XXXX traveled to the assessment centre alone - No she didn't. Her father attended with her.

    Miss XXXX had a clear complexion - No she didn't. She had several plaques of psoriasis that had joined together to make a very large plaque from eyebrow to just above the chin. So much so that a couple of months later she was hospitalised for tar treatment.

    Then there's the twisting of words..

    What would you like to be able to do if you were able?

    I'd like to go to the pub and meet my friends = Miss XXXX regularly goes to the pub with her friends.

    Miss XXXX has a cat that she cares for without difficulty - No she doesn't. Miss XXXXX's mother goes and feeds and waters the cat daily and the HCP was informed of this.


    Again. I do not have the ESA85 in front of me, but these are the ones that are sticking in my head. So you can see, even though some weren't relevant to the WCA, they were still lies told by the HCP.

    So please. Do not come here and tell me it's the applicant's perception, I've seen the lies first hand. Again, I'll reiterate, not all HCP's are telling lies like that, but those who are need dealing with, and dealing with quickly.
    4 Stones and 0 pounds or 25.4kg lighter :j
  • I'm not hear to ague with anyone that has the IQ of a pork chop so sorry if its not the answer you were hoping for :mad:
    Not hoping for anything, just posting the facts as they are sicknote. That you don't like or agree with them is your concern.
  • Fridge3 wrote: »
    All the MP's have done this?

    Poor old Fridge3/Atos PR Rep is getting desperate now and trollingly tedious!! :D

    Numbers notwithstanding the fact that MPs from all main parties have joined forces to deliver a damning indictment of Atos's inhumane treatment of sick and disaable people in a Commons debate is something only people like you and your Atos colleagues choose to ignore.

    You can troll as much as you like but as MPs have said you are not fit for purpose!! The £millions you cost the taxpayer in sub-standard WCAs is just one example of how useless you are at carrying out your job professionally.

    But as has been said "you're only following orders"!!

    So troll away it'll make no difference! :D
  • damo24damo24 Forumite
    299 posts
    Fridge3 wrote: »
    I've never said atos lie about people. That's people perception when they don't get the result they expect.

    If Atos don't lie and people are only upset that they have not received the result they expected can you please explain this: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=59058149&highlight=#post59058149 to me?

    If you would like I can post all 22 pages (with my personal details redacted) showing each and every error in that report and before you say that it is just my sour grapes, I also have reports from my GP, CPN and Consultant Psychiatrist (3) confirming that the report compiled is incorrect and contains substantial inaccuracies.
  • Fridge3 wrote: »
    Not hoping for anything, just posting the facts as they are sicknote. That you don't like or agree with them is your concern.


    Sorry but you know nothing at all about the truth and Atos and how they deal with people, if you did you wouldn't be blowing their trumpet every chance you get.

    You know what they say?

    'What goes around comes around'
  • edited 5 February 2013 at 9:46PM
    JS477JS477
    2K posts
    edited 5 February 2013 at 9:46PM
    schrodie wrote: »
    The facts certainly are there and as a result our MPs have castigated Atos for treating the sick and disabled in an inhumane way such that Atos aren't fit for purpose and are in the 'last chance saloon'!!

    Those Fridge 3/Atos PR rep are the facts and no matter how hard you troll around this forum you'll never ever change them.

    I think it's long been known that Atos is not fit for pupose in terms of producing WCA reports that bear little or no resemblence to what actually was discussed during the assessment. This may be one reason why Atos were so against people being able to record their assessment as now it gives the assessors less chance to misrepresent what was said my them and the claimant.

    It is welcome news indeed that MPs are voicing their disgust at the behaviour of Atos towards sick and disabled people.
  • well i sat here this morning waiting for a taxi to pick me up for A to ssers....... to be told they forgot to book a taxi we will have to make you another appointment ?????? :mad:
    :T :A :T :A:T :A :T :A :T :A
  • Two Quick questions for the Atos rep.

    I was watching a debate on Atos and one conservative mp noted that the general public had lost faith in Atos, that Atos was not trusted by the public.

    Now my Mum is maybe going to be called in for an Atos assessment very soon, and I have noticed that a person on this thread claims to work for Atos, Now he clearly is very bias against people on benefits, you only have to read other threads on this forum to learn that. Now lets say my Mum gets this person assessing her at her medical, How is his already bias stance going to affect the medical?

    So the question's I ask the Atos Rep are..... Are the Atos doctor impartial with regards to the medical?

    And two is their any connection between any of the Atos Reps and Fridge3?

    I must say that I very much doubt that Fridge3 as anything to do with Atos, but if he does I really don't think a company who deals with benefit claimants every day should really employ someone who is so bias against benefit claimants. If this is the mindset of employees at your company, no wonder nobody trusts your company.
  • Fridge3 wrote: »
    I've never said atos lie about people. That's people perception when they don't get the result they expect.

    If Atos do not lie please explain why a few years back my Mum failed her medical, the Atos doctor said she had no back problems due to the fact she carried a large heavy bag into the assessment room, My mum was not carrying the bag, I was carrying the bag.

    The Atos doctor also said she went alone, again a lie. I went with her, did he not see me?

    Can you explain please?
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support