🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Ask Atos Healthcare disability assessment questions

Options

Comments

• JS477
    JS477 Posts: 1,968 Forumite
    Options
    FTW wrote: »
    I wonder how many of that 38% of total WCAs are those who've died within 6 months of the WCA being perfomed.

I'd ask your AE, but since there'll be no answer forthcoming, there seems little point in asking.

http://calumslist.org/peters-list/ gives some of the victims of the huge number of sub-standard WCAs carried out by Atos.

Thankfully this is now more in the public domain thanks to the MPs debate reported in the national press which highlighted the inhumane treatment of sick and disabled people at the hands of Atos.
  • Fridge3
    Fridge3 Posts: 9,246 Forumite
    Options
    JS477 wrote: »
    Nice analysis. Sadly poor old Frdge3 doesn't do facts so no matter how clearly you state the 'bleedin' obvious' to the poor old soul the troll will just discount it.

I know your right, you know your right, anyone with half a brain knows your right but Fridge3 ..........way over the trolls head.
    Nice analysis but not related to what they quoted. Nice and easy for you to be swept along with no thought on your part other than it suits your agenda. You're sounding as pathetic as FTW's broken record with nothing to back anything up you say.

BTW, talking about things over your head, it's 'you're', not your.:D
  • Fridge3
    Options
    JS477 wrote: »
    http://calumslist.org/peters-list/ gives some of the victims of the huge number of sub-standard WCAs carried out by Atos.

Thankfully this is now more in the public domain thanks to the MPs debate reported in the national press which highlighted the inhumane treatment of sick and disabled people at the hands of Atos.
    However much you propagate to the contrary they're victims of their illness, not victims of WCA.
  • Richie-from-the-Boro
    Options
    damo24,

The [all] current Government use of 'new claims' stats is designed precisely to be misleading, the real big numbers are in the assessment phases. The black hole (s) [still in progress - data lag] assessment phase of (1) 80k cases in Feb 12 which don't appear in the stats ?. The there's the (2) 99k new ESA still in progress. Then there's the (3) 135k repeat assessment ESA claims still in progress. Then there's the (4) 17k IB assessments still in progress.

Have a look at those still in assessment and [revolving door] repeat assessment.
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
  • Fridge3
    Options
    damo24,

The [all] current Government use of 'new claims' stats is designed precisely to be misleading, the real big numbers are in the assessment phases. The black hole (s) [still in progress - data lag] assessment phase of (1) 80k cases in Feb 12 which don't appear in the stats ?. The there's the (2) 99k new ESA still in progress. Then there's the (3) 135k repeat assessment ESA claims still in progress. Then there's the (4) 17k IB assessments still in progress.

Have a look at those still in assessment and [revolving door] repeat assessment.
    Same was said 1 or 2 years ago yet when they come out of the door will be included in the updated stats. Stats that show decline in the trend of upheld appeals.
  • schrodie
    schrodie Posts: 8,410 Forumite
    edited 11 February 2013 at 11:39PM
    Options
    Fridge3 wrote: »
    You're sounding as pathetic as FTW's broken record with nothing to back anything up you say.

Broken record!!!! This coming from a sad old pathetic troll who hasn`t been able to back up a single piece of his disabled bashing bile!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Mummy would be proud. :D
  • FTW
    FTW Posts: 8,682 Forumite
    Options
    Nice analysis but not related to what they quoted. Nice and easy for you to be swept along with no thought on your part other than it suits your agenda.

As if you had no agenda of your own...

You're sounding as pathetic as FTW's broken record with nothing to back anything up you say.

In actuality, he's done a much better job of backing up what he says than you have.

Besides, no-one on this thread seems to be swallowing your biased and disingenuous 'figures'.

BTW, talking about things over your head, it's 'you're', not your.:D

You're not best placed to be criticising anyone else for typos - you manage to create more than enough of them yourself.
  • FTW
    Options
    However much you propagate to the contrary they're victims of their illness, not victims of WCA.

The 'final push' being the WCA.
  • Atos_Healthcare_representative
    Atos_Healthcare_representative Posts: 221 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Anyone answer this?

If your appealing an ESA decision and still waiting for a date and its 6 month since you appealed,can you be sent for another assessment centred round your initial esa50 and without word from the DWP,by that i mean just an appointment turning up in your post from atos?

Hi vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

It is possible for the Tribunal Service to request an assessment, in which case there would not be another ESA50 issued. If you contact us using the address in our profile we can look into your particular circumstances.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Atos Healthcare. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • FTW
    Options
    Hi vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

It is possible for the Tribunal Service to request an assessment, in which case there would not be another ESA50 issued. If you contact us using the address in our profile we can look into your particular circumstances.

I think vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv could be doing without contacting Atoss, and besides, vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv didn't say whether the Tribunal Service requested an assessment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport