🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The Sun £9.50 holidays, JAN 2013 code words and final word cracking thread

Options

Comments

• Lil_Lady
    Lil_Lady Posts: 339 Forumite
    Options
    kerry3280 wrote: »
    Hi, has anyone booked and paid to upgrade at Haven Devon Cliffs? If you did, was it worth it? Thank you!

we did and specifically because of disability so they put us in caravan on a slope with no path and no parking.we had to pay extra on top of that upgrade to move again. The customer care was nice but it didn't have to happen like that in the first place.
    For a flagship place it was not anymore special than other places and the entertainment was so busy unless you arrived 2 hours in advance there was no seating.The nearby army place had rifle practice daily , so all day long bang bang bang
    My little one said it was the worst park we have been to and she loves going .
    So in a nutshell no it wasn't worth it and I won't be visiting there again.
    proud to be a young stroke survivor
  • shazzamac1973
    Options
    tokicat wrote: »
    Is this for people that got sent a letter. I got a letter because I booked the Disneyland one last year and wondered if it meant you can choose actual dates as we would like to book a Europe one?

Thank you for doing this thread x

Hi how much did it cost you in total for the holiday? we live in scotland so not sure how much we would be in flights etc
    thanks
    sharon
  • holidaysforme
    Options
    lauralou83 wrote: »
    Hey, we are looking at IOW this year, was the park good? Don't know anyone that's been, so not sure which park to look at.

Languard was really good. Lovely pool.
  • shazzamac1973
    Options
    Hi has anyone been to france or spain on the sun holidays? if so where did you go and was it nice? also how much were you in total for the holiday? i dont know how much extras etc would be on top of the money the sun take.
    Thanks in advance
    sharon
  • holidaysforme
    Options
    I wish the booking site would hurry up and open. We are going out at 6.30:eek:
    I want to get booked up!
    Although i have a shortlist of 6 parks i keep changing my mind about my order of preference. I've got to book for a friend as well, so double pressure:rotfl:
  • pinkladyof66
    pinkladyof66 Posts: 1,829 Forumite
    Options
    yes i need to go out at 5 so if it isnt open by then have to leave it with my brother to book up

Make £200 by end of January... £20.42/£200
    Grocery Challenge £200 pm Jan £0/£200
    January no spend days - 1/31
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi has anyone been to france or spain on the sun holidays? if so where did you go and was it nice? also how much were you in total for the holiday? i dont know how much extras etc would be on top of the money the sun take.
    Thanks in advance
    sharon

if you look back i have posted where i have been

it's the same price as a UK one ie minimum of 4 x £9.50 ( or £15 depending on dates)
    or you can do a 7 night break for £19 per person

then you have service charge of approx £7 per night
    £15 insurance damage waiver and that's it for the accomodation ( no charge for entertainments passes )

then you add on ferry / eurotunnel / flights etc
  • Simon7685
    Simon7685 Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The booking site says it is not opening until Sunday.........

When I looked earlier I could have sworn it didn't say that???
  • rosered100
    Options
    lauralou83 wrote: »
    Thanks, ooo a fishing lake the OH mite like that! Was it ok to get to stuff outside the park easy? Walking distance etc?
    Definitely not walking distance to things. It's more or less in the middle so good to go any direction but need a car.
  • elitelady
    elitelady Posts: 108 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Simon7685 wrote: »
    The booking site says it is not opening until Sunday.........

When I looked earlier I could have sworn it didn't say that???

it always says that as we are not meant to be able to have the final code until sunday :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport