Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Options

Comments

• miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    spiritwood wrote: »
    if this thread is too long it could be restarted for each month on a new thread.

This is a good idea - would make more sense for the 10k challenge people as well
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,594 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    7SB for search Spies like us :D
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options
    miwa wrote: »
    This is a good idea - would make more sense for the 10k challenge people as well

well vote on it? i think t would be good
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Think i'm going to leave you guys to it on this thread, i personally dont like the idea of secret groups and questions of trust - my original thread was to be an open forum to help everyone who happened to use SB and MSE to earn a little more if possible. It was started with the intention of being a friendly and supportive thread and it just seems to be going in a completely different direction now.

I personally wish each of you all the best with the site and i hope you can understand i feel i have to step away from this at least for now - i do have major mental health problems and i just can't risk additional paranoia relating to the use of an earning website.

Take Care all

Fairy xxx
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Happi
    Happi Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Think i'm going to leave you guys to it on this thread, i personally dont like the idea of secret groups and questions of trust - my original thread was to be an open forum to help everyone who happened to use SB and MSE to earn a little more if possible. It was started with the intention of being a friendly and supportive thread and it just seems to be going in a completely different direction now.

I personally wish each of you all the best with the site and i hope you can understand i feel i have to step away from this at least for now - i do have major mental health problems and i just can't risk additional paranoia relating to the use of an earning website.

Take Care all

Fairy xxx

Don't go, i'm not, i know not everyone likes some of my opinions here but i don't give a care, i would rather be open and honest about it.
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options

Take Care all

Fairy xxx

there is nowt to be paranoid about. this is an open thread and nothing has changed. it is still friendly and supportive. and a fair few have said no to a new forum. so nothing to worry about. but understand the ned to tsep back sometimes, sb drives me bonkers
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options

Take Care all

Fairy xxx

I will be honest and say I don't really understand your attachment to a thread fairyclicks, but I do agree SB is too stressful for a website. If it impacts your life negatively, you have to do what you have to do, fairy, but personally you have been here a lot longer than I have helping people, is it worth giving that up JUST over some small potential forum idea? of course it is your decision and i wish you well. I do think we are all supportive, but sometimes supportive means having a moan, and yes not all of us get on 100% of the time but to speak in horribly basic generalities we are people and that is life. I think this thread is still ok. I like posting here anyway, I think of most regular posters as friends. Just don't make a rash decision ok?
  • Happi
    Options
    Ok this is the way i see it.....

I don't want to join a secret forum or facebook page, you all must know by now i'm the type to tell it like it is regardless...

I can't see the point of closing off a community because there might be a glitch on swagbucks or whatever and you would want to keep it a secret??? seriously.

So what if nick reads this, it might give him positive feedback to get things right on his site.
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 7 March 2013 at 8:12PM
    Options
    I'm just finding the idea of all this sort of in crowd out crowd, who gets to join groups, who gets to be told the offers that credit and who doesn't really really unsettling - there is so much trying to hide stuff and worrying about what is read here on the thread its making my head turn inside out - its not SB i am having the problem with its what is happening here. I can moan etc like the best of them - i have severe depression so trust me i can moan :p :rotfl: its not that, its the trying to hide stuff and talk of spies etc honestly if i wasn't paranoid already i would be just reading this thread :(

Sorry i should just add, there is nothing wrong with joking about spies, and we know people from SB read this thread but come on guys secret groups and forums and how to stop people joining etc - all this stuff for info on something to earn what? 3p maybe :(
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Happi
    Options
    You are all totally welcome to disagree with me.

Waiting for responses..... I welcome constructive criticism honestly and openly.

Had a few PM's would like them to be open and transparent here?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure