Options
    I've got an area already semi set up for this
    See my homepage link
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    I've got an area already semi set up for this
    See my homepage link

Can't see where on that site the area you're talking about is. Can you PM me? :)
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • Leo2020
    Leo2020 Posts: 910 Forumite
    Options
    I would be happy to add a section on my site for the discussion of best ways to earn on different sites
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options
    Leo2020 wrote: »
    I would be happy to add a section on my site for the discussion of best ways to earn on different sites

how will it be different to here? and how will you stop sb spies clamping down whenever a vid credits more than once and gets posted?
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Spirit - I don't think you could truly and 100% fully stop the SB spies
  • maximus_leeds
    Options
    Code out - FB page peeps, let me know if you need a PM :)
    GC 2014: Jan £24.68/£400 :)
  • Leo2020
    Leo2020 Posts: 910 Forumite
    Options
    spiritwood wrote: »
    how will it be different to here? and how will you stop sb spies clamping down whenever a vid credits more than once and gets posted?

It will be different in the sense that it is a a site for UK Swagbucks users, not just one thread. I thought it might be easier for us all to discuss things on different threads as I don't think it is always easy to follow different problems when it is all on the same thread.

No one can stop SB spies a 100%. But I do believe I could locked down a thread only to registered users (I am new to this, so I will check my control panel in a bit, but bear with me I have a 1 year old to look after!). But someone from SB could still become a registered user to view the thread. Mmm...got me thinking, I wonder if there would be a way of making it lot more difficult?? I will have a look to see what I can do.
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    edited 7 March 2013 at 6:21PM
    Options
    scubaangel wrote: »
    Another one who has made target thanks to the Sport Shoes survey - is it just me or was the second ad really quite inappropriate?

Agree. I wouldn't buy a shoe that gave me an orgasm when all I want a shoe that protects my feet from dirt and rough surfaces. God, I aged writing that sentence.
  • spiritwood
    Options
    miwa wrote: »
    Agree. I wouldn't buy a shoe that gave me an orgasm when all I want a shoe that protects my feet from dirt and rough surfaces. God, I aged writing that sentence.

i would.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • spiritwood
    Options
    Leo2020 wrote: »
    It will be different in the sense that it is a a site for UK Swagbucks users, not just one thread. I thought it might be easier for us all to discuss things on different threads as I don't think it is always easy to follow different problems when it is all on the same thread.

No one can stop SB spies a 100%. But I do believe I could locked down a thread only to registered users (I am new to this, so I will check my control panel in a bit, but bear with me I have a 1 year old to look after!). But someone from SB could still become a registered user to view the thread. Mmm...got me thinking, I wonder if there would be a way of making it lot more difficult?? I will have a look to see what I can do.

i think cally is right. can't be done. i do know tho that anytime anything is posted in here (glitches etc) SB are all over it.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure