Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Options

Comments

• paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Trusted Survey 212054 is extremely intrusive wanting to know financial details, and what payment methods you use, when and where. It's worth 75sb but decide for yourself if you want to give out details of your card limits, balances etc which it asks for three quarters of the way through the survey.
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    Options
    I still only get offered the make up one on Amporio, thrown out after a few pages then says no more to suit me.

Yes I usually get a similar thing asking about how often I go to the cinema and 9 times out of 10 get no further, but just occasionally one comes out that I get accepted for. I think I've done 5 in 8 months
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    Options
    I had 3 trusted surveys showing on my dashboard. The first one I got DQd from, the second one I completed. Just went back to my dashboard to do the third one and it's disappeared
    2014 goal £180/600
  • maximus_leeds
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    I posted this in the early hours of this morning, so if anyone hasn't seen the post there's an Ampario survey out for 85sb on TrialPay about digital brands. Ampario surveys tend to be few and far between, so I would suggest that you try to get this - if it says there are no surveys available keep trying periodically as I've found that people don't all get them at the same time. The survey is quite quick so definitely worth 85sb :)

Got a bit excited then - so tried and got: Thank you for trying. We’re sorry… although we try to have surveys available for everyone, we don’t have one that matches you today.

:( But I'll keep trying like you say. Fortunately I don't need them today but every little helps :D

Just on the TS you posted about too Paulshorse -I had one appear today for 13sbs for 2mins...didn't credit, and haven't had anything else since. I've never actually had a problem before with TS not crediting, so rather surprised. There's a lot of weird stuff going on with SB lately - I'm definitely just sticking to £5 AGCs just in case it all disappears...
    GC 2014: Jan £24.68/£400 :)
  • paulshorse
    Options
    Got a bit excited then - so tried and got: Thank you for trying. We’re sorry… although we try to have surveys available for everyone, we don’t have one that matches you today.

:( But I'll keep trying like you say. Fortunately I don't need them today but every little helps :D

Just on the TS you posted about too Paulshorse -I had one appear today for 13sbs for 2mins...didn't credit, and haven't had anything else since. I've never actually had a problem before with TS not crediting, so rather surprised. There's a lot of weird stuff going on with SB lately - I'm definitely just sticking to £5 AGCs just in case it all disappears...

I hope you get the Ampario survey eventually. With regard to the Trusted Surveys, I've had one or two not credit but usually they're OK. Some do take a while, though. The problem is that if the answers don't get uploaded to the survey company for whatever reason (if their servers have a glitch or something) then we don't get credited. At least it was only 13sb, but that's not the point - there are still too few surveys and far too many that don't credit
    2014 goal £180/600
  • pumpkin1964
    pumpkin1964 Posts: 229 Forumite
    Options
    I had a problem with a TS today too, it was also on Financial services, but it was only for 50 bucks I think...anyway, completed it and then got a message that my answers were being reviewed and I may be credited within 4-6 weeks! What???
  • Leo2020
    Leo2020 Posts: 910 Forumite
    Options
    Not been trying to hit the daily target for a couple of weeks now - been taking a break, just doing the odd vid and search wins. Hit target today with a large search win (25sb), NOSO/etc and Daily Survey. Think I might start trying to hit target every day again.

@pumpkin1964 Got the same message before about 4-6 weeks to credit a few times, the thing is I can't remember how many and what they were for, so I don't know if they have credited or not. Could be missing a load of SBs for all I know.
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    Techn wrote: »
    tasks are so annoying now.

I used to do a few tasks before 8am to get it up to 80%. Then a couple tasks I found that were available to be completed i'd leave open on the page and come back to them once 8am had passed. But now these tasks expire if you leave them open. You then can ever do that task because it says you've completed it, even though i havent. I just checked it was open. So frustrating

Yes, I've noticed that if you "give up" a task, then try to come back later to do it, it won't let you complete it. Although you *can* go onto a different site and complete those tasks there.

I don't use Swagbucks any more for tasks, as there are other sites which pay a lot more (eg. Neobux pays 10 cents each vs less than 4 cents each on Swagbucks), and Neobux pay in cash (not GC) , and they pay instantly on cashout).

:)
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • tyroleandancer
    tyroleandancer Posts: 1,708 Forumite
    Options
    The Ampario survey started out as the make up one and I thought here we go but yay I got through
    Thank you Paul :)
    :j:j:j
    :j:j:j:j
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    Tolteca87 wrote: »
    We may need a more general multi-sites general discussion thread.

Speaking of multi-sites, Radium One has a Mother's Day vid. Which site you chose to earn on it is, of course, entirely up to each person.

You mean a thread where we can discuss the best site to do certain things, like which site it's best to do certain surveys on, etc?

Great idea! Who wants to volunteer? :D
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family