🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Options

Comments

• Gemini_Jes
    Gemini_Jes Posts: 1,853 Forumite
    Options
    milo72 wrote: »
    Gem darlin'....a word of warning. You CAN'T post the code. Against SB rules You can hint or say where it is...but not the actual code.;)
    You can get your account deleted for that .♥

Thank-you for the warning..I didn't know it was against the rules to post the code :o I have edited my post.

Thank-you again :)
    Born to glitch :D
  • Techn
    Techn Posts: 826 Forumite
    Options
    tasks are so annoying now.

I used to do a few tasks before 8am to get it up to 80%. Then a couple tasks I found that were available to be completed i'd leave open on the page and come back to them once 8am had passed. But now these tasks expire if you leave them open. You then can ever do that task because it says you've completed it, even though i havent. I just checked it was open. So frustrating
    Swagbucks since July 2012 - £300 Paypal, £330 Amazon

Neobux since 22nd June 2013 - $3600, 1398 referrals
  • maximus_leeds
    Options
    currently waiting on 900sb to credit
    400 ts (just completed)
    300 offer now tv (ticket sent)
    200 offer emusic

anyone had any experience with serenata of interflora flowers? want to order some tomorrow

Hope you get your credits Annie!
    I did the serenata flower deal a couple of weeks ago - sent SIL some flowers - and it credited almost immediately. Hope yours come through soon! :)
    GC 2014: Jan £24.68/£400 :)
  • maximus_leeds
    Options
    Have managed to reach target after 15mins this morning - the usual, 10sbs from Fyzood, 8sb search hit then that energy supplier Daily Survey some of you were talking about from yesterday. Happy Days. Always seem to hit target early on the days when I'm actually in the house and could be popping into swagbucks more regularly. Fingers crossed for some TS and my beloved Peanut Labs surveys come up (though, and I say it again in case walls do have ears, I am not happy about individualised targets and fear I'll be punished for doing over and above the expected SB activity). Still keen to hear of people's experiences of other survey sites - I do like SB, but I won't be ripped off and this shouldn't be hard work.
    GC 2014: Jan £24.68/£400 :)
  • Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ticket sent for emusic offer, will wait for 400sb survey until tomorrow, just done ampiro survey for 85 on digital brands, said it would credit instantly ........nothing yet, would have taken me to target now will have to continue working on it from sick bed
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    Options
    Just won 33 SBs on a search :D
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    Options
    Just spent ages filling out a daily survey Toluna on cold and flu meds got to end over quota came up so angry whats going on with Swagbucks at the mo - starting to lose interest seems to be a daily battle with many offer not crediting....
  • his_missus
    his_missus Posts: 3,363 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    i'm very sorry to hear that his missus...

re surveys have you signed up to email surveys with CINT? i have just posted about it on FB. the thing is as we get more and more users there are fewer surveys to go round, so we are trying to bring in a couple of new providers to boost things. CINT are good, it averages out at about a survey a week, so that's okay, not great, but ok. hopefully we will have some more on board shortly.

we are also ramping up our direct special offers, offers that do not go through the wall, offers that are good and clean and straight to your inbox. and we have plans to launch a couple of new channels soon too...

i am sorry to hear things are not going well at the moment. i hope we can make things better so that you choose to stay...

I get offered CINT surveys already via e-mail but not through SB, through another site that pays into paypal for completing the surveys.
  • kur0t4k4
    kur0t4k4 Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    ticket sent for emusic offer, will wait for 400sb survey until tomorrow, just done ampiro survey for 85 on digital brands, said it would credit instantly ........nothing yet, would have taken me to target now will have to continue working on it from sick bed

Yes I've just done my first Opinion Survey on Cigs completed but have not got my 45SB, even thou they said it would credit instantly. Also notice it doesn't appear under TP support so can't even open a ticket.
  • GreatBigBookcase
    Options
    Excellent Brainjuicer DS on eating out/takeaways...took about 5 minutes and credited instantly. If only all SB days were like this! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport