£70 from Quidco to take a Plusnet package

Options

Comments

• dreamypuma
    dreamypuma Posts: 1,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Adsf wrote: »
    I purchased Plusnet broadband and phone through the quidco site in Oct 2012, and at the time the cashback was £70 and it could take 2 months for it to be paid. I have never received any cashback forthis purchase and Quidco say i am now out of time to make a claim. Should i contact Plusnet about this, i remenber it took a long time to get the purchase made as the site was very slow that day with me having to chat online to an adviser to get the purchase made. Thanks.

Plusnet will not be interested in your Quidco cashback as it is not a promotion run directly by there sales, but through affiliates.

I suspect if you haven't had a positive response from Quidco by know, you will not see any cashback for your purchase.

For future reference, you need to keep an eye on your Quidco tracking like a hawk, and get your claims in immediately (usually 3days after purchase)
    My farts hospitalize small children :o
  • blisteringblue
    Options
    dreamypuma wrote: »
    For future reference, you need to keep an eye on your Quidco tracking like a hawk, and get your claims in immediately (usually 3days after purchase)

Exactly, I've had to put claims in with all my last major purchases through quidco. The only things that seem to track are ones for a few pence !! Annoying but most claims do eventually come through.

I got £50 from Orange after originally being declined but put in another claim and they reversed it.

I got my £38 from quidco at the end of October from an August order. It was another claim that I submitted as it never tracked, but they paid it out.
  • redux
    redux Posts: 22,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    This seems to have been slightly extended once or twice

I read this thread at the weekend, and it said a day or so remaining. The next day it had 5 days remaining on the £70 offer and now says 3 days remaining
  • avantra
    avantra Posts: 1,327 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got my Broadband with Plusnet since yeterday, about a meg faster than with O2 (6.5 meg now compare to 5 with O2). One of the smoothest trouble free transfers I ever had, will see how the line rental transfer will go in a couple of weeks but good word for Plusnet for having such well oiled machine.
    Five exclamation marks the sure sign of an insane mind!!!!!

Terry Pratchett.
  • dreamypuma
    dreamypuma Posts: 1,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    avantra wrote: »
    Got my Broadband with Plusnet since yeterday, about a meg faster than with O2 (6.5 meg now compare to 5 with O2). One of the smoothest trouble free transfers I ever had, will see how the line rental transfer will go in a couple of weeks but good word for Plusnet for having such well oiled machine.

Good to hear they are consistent.

My broadband also went through yesterday too. Another smooth transfer. I only get 3.7meg, the same as I was getting with o2.

My phone is scheduled for transfer on 23rd.

I Like the way they keep you posted on progress every step of the way. So glad I didn't go with TalkTalk or EE
    My farts hospitalize small children :o
  • grumbler
    grumbler Posts: 58,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Quidco is down to £28-£38, but Topcashback is £70.70 now (ends in 5 days) for Unlimited/Essentials Fibre and Unlimited.
    Tracked almost instantly for the expected amount.
  • agentcalavera
    Options
    Signed up this morning and its now tracked.

Great stuff.
  • Like-a-Dream
    Options
    dreamypuma wrote: »
    Thanks for replying. I had the same response from Quidco today also. They acknowledged the rates applicable for the timeframe, and have referred it to the retailer. They hope to resolve on confirmation of the tracked purchase.

I'm glad that the issue isn't unique to me. At least the response was positive.

Fingers crossed.

The £70 cashback I was expecting from Quidco is only £38 as per the wrongly tracked amount. so I've now had to submit a wrong cashback claim. Has anyone actually got £70 cashback for unlimited broadband and phone from Plusnet via Quidco?
  • amk515
    amk515 Posts: 113 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The £70 cashback I was expecting from Quidco is only £38 as per the wrongly tracked amount. so I've now had to submit a wrong cashback claim. Has anyone actually got £70 cashback for unlimited broadband and phone from Plusnet via Quidco?

My parents changed over to Plusnet Fibre recently so I did the cashback in my name as I have an account and Quidco confirmed to me this morning that the £70 has been paid today and will be in my account in the next few days.
  • usenetz
    usenetz Posts: 28 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I ordered Plusnet fibre broadband on 8th Jan 2013 and as my Quidco did not track raised a claim on 11 Jan.

My BB was installed on 1st Feb and I still have no cashback with Quidco telling me Plusnet claims can take four months.

BTW I was very careful, as I always am, to make sure cookies were cleared and I only used Quidco links to go to PN.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure