Cashback sites free cash discussion

Options

Comments

• p00
    p00 Posts: 824 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    p_larkin99 wrote: »
    For those who opened the A&L account for the 50 quid on Quidco - what are the terms applied to the account. i.e. do you have to put a certain amount into the account/how long does the account have to be open for etc?

Cheers

Paul

£500 per month and if you dont put it in I believe they charge you £5 or something in fees.

xxp00
  • p_larkin99
    p_larkin99 Posts: 505 Forumite
    Options
    You have to put £500 in each month, but can take that out again.
    p00 wrote: »
    £500 per month and if you dont put it in I believe they charge you £5 or something in fees.

xxp00

Thanks a lot guys!
  • carrasfe
    carrasfe Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    Can someone explain to me what the Rpoints website is about?
  • p00
    Options
    carrasfe wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me what the Rpoints website is about?

does anyone use rpoints anymore?

xxp00
  • ianonline
    ianonline Posts: 1,204 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    p00 wrote: »
    does anyone use rpoints anymore?

xxp00
    Well it is hard to believe anyone would use rpoints for cashback ever since they launched cashbackkings. :confused:
    They're essentially saying "would you like 50% cashback or 100% cashback?".
    Duh - bit of a no-brainer !!! :doh:
  • p00
    Options
    exactly :confused:

xxp00
  • Dazza75
    Options
    i am new here and this is my first post can someone explain the following please taken directly from the website does it mean i can earn a few pence for clicking on some websites if so it doesnt explain quite well enough for me to do this so i would appreciate some further help.
    as a new poster it also made me remove all the links but its fullt in the section top cashback sites

• A few clicks a day will pay up to £20 a month.
      Fiddly but lucrative, the main payouts occur when you click on , such as High Street Web, and do a comparison. Yet to make any real money with this, you need to do it every day.
      Click through to a specific retailer via a shopbot which you go to from a cashback site and you’ll usually earn 2p to 4p for the click (not as complex as it sounds, e.g. go to , then click on High Street Web, do a search and click through to a retailer’s site). To speed up your daily clicking routine it’s worth setting your computer to remember log-ins and passwords.
      Do this every day, at all the sites and the cash stacks up, though many cashback sites limit the number of daily paid clicks. However nothing restricts you doing the same thing on a number of cashback sites. It’s possible to make 6p/day per site from doing this which adds up to over £20 a month.
      The more sites you do this through the longer it takes, but the more is available; on top of (formerly Ecashrewards, don't confuse with Cashbackkings above).
  • micmac_2
    micmac_2 Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    Yes you can make cash just by doing a few clicks on Cashback sites, these are often known as 'dailies' or 'recurring'. Basically they are done as you have been told, click on a link, do a search and then go to the retailer, once the page has opened on a retailer the offer has been completed, there is no need to give any details or buy anything!

You would have to join a few cashback sites to really make any money

You can make more money by doing the 'free cash' offers but for these you have to submit an email and name and address, etc.

You will also be able to get cashback on most of yout online purchases.

The cashback site normally has to wait until they are paid before they pay you and this can take a few months but then you will get paid regularly.

Most cashback sites cost nothing to join and these are generally known as 50% cashback sites but they often have the most dailies. I would recommend Cashback Chief, Cashback Cascade, CashbackXtreme and Cashinco [the first 4 give you £2.50 for joining]

A 100% site which has quite a few dailies is Get Pounds Back and there is also quite a lot of 'free cash offers' so well worth the £5 p.a fee

A 100% site with no annual fee is TopCashback is definately worth joining, they have some good offers and give you more than 100% cashback on purchases!

I am really sorry I can't post any links for you as I am a newbie on here too [but I have been cashbacking a few years]
  • vulcan558
    vulcan558 Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Dazza

I'm not new to cashbacking as have been doing it for a couple of years now - I don't really spend any money on goods on the internet, but for anyone who does it's ideal - I just do the daily clicks as they are commonly called.

As you can see from the sites listed on my signature, they can be quite lucrative, but do take a while to build up - it's like a snowball effect, you start, keep going for 2 to 3 months, and then the totals start to show real money coming through, which increases by the day.

Here are a few links to the sites that I use:

www.cashinco.co.uk/
    www.cashbackchief.co.uk/
    www.cashbackcascade.co.uk/
    www.wepromiseto.co.uk/
    www.topcashback.co.uk/

That's just a few - of course, each person has their own referral link, please PM me if you would like to join the sites via my referral links.

Really, it just needs patiences, and if you can get into a routine doing them then it's easy money.

I generally get on the internet for an hour at breakfast and do my clicks whilst munching on my cornflakes & watching sky sports news!

Of course, other people have a lot of time available to them, and can make pots more than I can / have.

Cheers, Vulc.
    Total CB earned:£1707. WePromiseTo:£448, QuidsinUK:£277, Cashinco:£296, Cashbackchief:£152, CashbackXtreme:£97, Quidco:£66, Helphound:£58, Moneybackmadness:£71, GetPoundsBack:£69, TopCashBack:£112, FatCheese: £61
  • nettles77
    nettles77 Posts: 518 Forumite
    Options
    do you do these everyday? how long for? which are the best sites for making money? how often do you get paid? sorry for all the questions but i need money quickly!! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure