We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Cashback sites free cash discussion

Comments

• Its a 50% version of Wepromiseto. ;)
    Do you mean that they keep 50% of my earnings? Thanks
    1% challenge - £4018 - reduce by 100 payments of £41.
  • mango850
    mango850 Posts: 290 Forumite
    yes 100% cb sites always the best
    Pigsback (£8.55) recieved £30 boots voucher QuidsInUk (£32.35) MoneyMaddness (£27.68)

Target for the year £100
  • There are many benefits for and against all the sites. The main ones I use are Quidco.com because they have been there for years and was my first.

My Favourite Cashback site however is now PaysYou.co.uk because its tracking is spot on..... There is nothing more annoying than having to chase your cashback.

Also PaysYou.co.uk pays £5 joining bonus and a £5 referal bonus..... Well I have over 100 friends on facebook...... 3 guesses what I mailed them about.... Well worth visiting the site to get the referals.... Would it be considered spm if I put my referal ID on here?
  • Reposted a I am not sure If URLs are allowed and may get deleted...... so...

There are many benefits for and against all the CB sites. The main ones I use are Quidco because it was my first..... and they say you never forget your first :-P

My Favourite Cashback site however is now PaysYou because its tracking is spot on..... There is nothing more annoying than having to chase your cashback...... Also PaysYou pays five pounds joining bonus and a five pounds referal bonus, ie you get five pounds for every friend you recommend to the site..... Well I have over 100 friends on facebook...... 3 guesses what I mailed them about.... kerchiiing.... Well worth visiting the site to get the referals.... Would it be considered spm if I put my referal ID on here?
  • ianonline
    ianonline Posts: 1,204 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Would it be considered spm if I put my referal ID on here?
    Yep - referrals only allowed on the referrals board. ;)
  • Where is that.... As I could get quite a few fivers out of this !!!

He asks hoping that ianonline hasnt pipped him to the post :-P
  • ianonline
    ianonline Posts: 1,204 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    He asks hoping that ianonline hasnt pipped him to the post :-P
    Nope - fill ya boots. ;)
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.html?s=&daysprune=&f=42

(but I wouldn't count on everyone queuing up to join any cashback site which doesn't pay 100% cashback, which is pretty much what people now expect these days from a cashback site. Obviously, Paysyou can afford to pay generous sign-up and referral bonuses because the cashback rates are generally lower than other cashback sites).
  • Thanks Ian, I apppreciate your help & feedback.

I know what you mean, but for me, I only spend a few quid here and there. ie getting 75p cashback instead of 90 when i buy a CD is not the end of the world.

The £5 referal fee however and the fact that they do not charge a joining fee is a great bonus and makes a huge diffefrence, especially when used with facebook, etc. Your average person can get quite lot of money from using the site.

Also, their tracking is excellent. I have faced the nighmare of trying to keep up with missing payments and bad tracking with other sites and with some I just gave up.

Give it a try and see what you think... using my referal id of course!
  • savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    no £5 fee from topcashback and the web site Bargain.hunter keeps up 50% more of YOUR cashback rather than using a 100% cashback web site
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,253 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    , but for me, I only spend a few quid here and there. ie getting 75p cashback instead of 90 when i buy a CD is not the end of the world.

The £5 referal fee however and the fact that they do not charge a joining fee is a great bonus and makes a huge diffefrence, especially when used with facebook, etc. Your average person can get quite lot of money from using the site.

Also, their tracking is excellent. I have faced the nighmare of trying to keep up with missing payments and bad tracking with other sites and with some I just gave up.

Give it a try and see what you think... using my referal id of course!

You and any other joiners would have to do a lot of shopping @ 50% Cashback rates in order to receive any Cashback. :rotfl:

http://helpdesk.paysyou.co.uk/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=22&nav=0
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.