jSA CHRISTMAS 2012 PAYMENTS

Options

Comments

• AP007
    AP007 Posts: 7,109 Forumite
    Options
    did they give you an appointment for the 31st or is the day that you would normally sign on?

when I signed on the 17th December I was given a new appointment for the 14th January

I received my payment on the 20th December and expect to get my next on the the 3rd January
    I signed on the 21st December and as far as I know I am signing again this Friday coming - the 4th?

Anyone know if the JC are actaully open on this day?
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Hampshire345
    Options
    AP007 wrote: »
    I signed on the 21st December and as far as I know I am signing again this Friday coming - the 4th?

Anyone know if the JC are actaully open on this day?

the job center will be open on January 4th
  • edmayhem
    Options
    Sign on 28th excused
    Issue 27th which means due 1st jan but it cant be late so should a due today but according to my simple payment i have to wait till 2nd
  • greengrower
    Options
    edmayhem wrote: »
    Sign on 28th excused
    Issue 27th which means due 1st jan but it cant be late so should a due today but according to my simple payment i have to wait till 2nd

how can u tell with the simple payment card as i have been issued with one and when i try it just says declined

thanks
  • eileanlady
    Options
    Job Centres are open today, closed tuesday and also Wednesday in Scotland.
  • edmayhem
    Options
    [QUOaE=greengroweraward;58249415]how can u tell wittt I the simple payment card as i have been issued with one and when i try it just says declined

thanks[/QUOTE]

I havent got my c ard yet so have to ring up mate.

They told me 2nd so ill have to ringback still waiting on 2nd card 1st never arrived.
  • sunny_southend
    Options
    edmayhem wrote: »
    Sign on 28th excused

If u signed on 28th like me then im guessing payment due 2nd jan.
  • Trialia
    Trialia Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    Options
    Not even going to start on the person who decided I have never been 'in the land of workers'. Cheeky sod. Anyway, I saw on a site that claims to list bank holidays that the 31st was one, and here very little was open on the 31st and there were Sunday bus services, so.

Anyway, that's when my ESA turned up, that was due today. So that's something. I don't know why other people are having problems, but it doesn't surprise me that they *are*...the DWP have never been known for being the most reliable government department out there. :(
    Homosexual, Unitarian, young, British, female, disabled. Do you need more?
  • SandraScarlett
    Options
    How nice it would have been if more people, mostly newbies, who asked for info about their various benefits, had thanked the many people who provided that info. ;)

xx
  • Widelats
    Widelats Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    Options
    Issue date 27th, i am in Scotland, still has not been paid.
    Owed out = lots. :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family