🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

jSA CHRISTMAS 2012 PAYMENTS

Options

Comments

• SpArKeY26
    Options
    miduck wrote: »
    You should have received it on the 21st.

I was supposed to sign on Wednesday to, and i am pretty sure the guy told me i was getting paid on the 21st, still haven't received my payment yet, :eek:
  • andyscott
    Options
    i last signed on JSA 11 December and was giving a letter by advisor to inform me that I would receive a payment on 21 december instead of 28 december. I have still not received it.

I wonder what they will do with everyone who is now facing bank charges due to the money not been in as it seems a lot of people have not received it. I had cleared out account for xmas presents as I thought that money would be in. i am just glad I dont have any direct debits due out.
  • mrdarcy41
    Options
    Hi i just joined this morning, i was supposed to sign on today 27th but told not to go to hudds benefit office until the 10th jan for my next signing day. I was told that my benefit would be paied in today, I havnt seen a lodgement made. I went to the bank at 12.10 no credit. My bank is with barclays now they do things different on holidays. As barclays is open in hudds til 3pm. It has cleared before on a sat, and as new years even and day are on monday and tuesday would my money clear friday 12.10 or end of saturday. >??????
  • weedmember
    Options
    mrdarcy41 wrote: »
    Hi i just joined this morning, i was supposed to sign on today 27th but told not to go to hudds benefit office until the 10th jan for my next signing day. I was told that my benefit would be paied in today, I havnt seen a lodgement made. I went to the bank at 12.10 no credit. My bank is with barclays now they do things different on holidays. As barclays is open in hudds til 3pm. It has cleared before on a sat, and as new years even and day are on monday and tuesday would my money clear friday 12.10 or end of saturday. >??????

I was supposed to sign on the 26th, I too was hoping to get piad today. No good news for me as of yet :(
  • sunny_southend
    Options
    Excused from signing today (28th) . . . Have been told that I would recieve payment today but have not. Really carnt see why I would do, anyone else been paid "early"
  • lystria
    lystria Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    Excused from signing today (28th) . . . Have been told that I would recieve payment today but have not. Really carnt see why I would do, anyone else been paid "early"

not gonna be till the 31st i dotn think
    Lystria :p
  • lystria
    lystria Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    danm1989 wrote: »
    hey can anyone clear my mind here lol. I was supposed to sign on wednesday (boxing day) and I normal get my payment on the following monday. Im guessing it take 3 working days. Will i get my payment this monday 31st. Im sure they said i would get it early. Many thanks

its sould be a normal payment ( 3 woriking days after your singing day ) so expect it monday would think

as i always say tho , thats if teh job center his the send button in time... like if ppl didnt get it for 24th it was caus ethey should have sent it on the 19th and as i hae seen some werent sent till 20th there for it would have been delayed thanks to kob center again :(
    Lystria :p
  • tigercubx
    Options
    I'm due to sign next Tuesday (new years day) and have been told that they've changed it to the 15th because its a bank holiday. Anyone know when the money will go into my bank account? I usually get paid on a Friday.
  • WantToBeSE
    WantToBeSE Posts: 7,729 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi tigercubx- i was due to sign on the same day as you, and i was told that my money would go in as normal, so 3 days after new years day (the Friday as it would have been).
  • tigercubx
    Options
    Thanks you for replying :d x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business