Forum Home» Mortgages & Endowments

Why become a mortgage broker - Page 17

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Why become a mortgage broker

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
167 replies 9.1K views
1111213141517»

Replies

• 5.75% for May 2007.

JoeK
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser.
    Anything posted on this forum is for discussion purposes only. It should not be considered financial advice. Different people have different needs and what is right for one person may be different for another. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser who can advise you after finding out more about your situation.
  • Mr_helpfulMr_helpful Forumite
    3.2K posts
    5.5 % for may and the same for dec 2007
    I like to give people as many choices as possible to do what I want them to. (Milton H Erickson I think)
  • MortgageMammaMortgageMamma Forumite
    6.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why dont we do this every month, its fun and it will raise more money

whilst SOME of us are feeling charitable, can I interest anyone in donating a pint of their blood next month to the NBS? Only takes an hour
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • MortgageMammaMortgageMamma Forumite
    6.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh well, looks like its just me you and Helpful, seems nobody else wishes to be charitable. Still, if we do it each month we should raise a fair bit before the year is out
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • joek wrote: »
    MortgageMamma, let's have a tombola for charity!

Let's all put £10 each into a pot and try to guess what interest rates will be increased to in May 2007 and another £10 for what interest rates will be in December 2007.

The winner will receive a certificate for winning and the prize money will go to the winners choice of charity.

What do you all say?

Will you administer it for us MortgageMamma?

JoeK

Did anyone do this? And where's JoeK these days?
  • Did anyone do this? And where's JoeK these days?
    FSA got him:rotfl: :eek:
    I like to give people as many choices as possible to do what I want them to. (Milton H Erickson I think)
  • Mr_helpful wrote: »
    FSA got him:rotfl: :eek:

Obviously missing the plot here. Tell me more Mr H. :j
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support