Free £30 for website registration

Options

Comments

• Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    I am pretty sure it was the 7th of March.

Mine isn't awarded as yet, I'll keep looking, I'm also doing the daily clicks, well worth doing x
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • mrcol1000
    mrcol1000 Posts: 4,791 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mine has also just paid out last few days.
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    Options
    Sorry for going slightly off topic, but can someone explain the shares please, basically what are they worth? etc
    Work to live= not live to work
  • imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi COOLTRIKERCHICK :)

Shares in imutual PLC are not, at present, listed on any stock exchange so they do not have a price and cannot be sold or transferred.

However, they are ordinary shares, making you a part-owner of the company and hence entitling you to benefits including:
    - Voting at general meetings of the company, including on the election of Directors and any resolutions
    - Receiving a share of the proceeds of any future purchase / takeover of the company

There are some FAQs regarding shares here

Hope that helps!

Rich
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Charlotte49
    Options
    My £30 is also showing as 'awarded' so I've requested it to be sent to my Paypal. It was originally showing as being due on the 11th March.

I would definitely recommend having a check to see if it's been awarded so you can withdraw. I personally don't like to leave money sitting around anywhere so I'm looking forward to having it safely in my Paypal.
  • merrydance
    Options
    Sorry to be a bit thick here but it says I have been awarded the £30 tried to redeem it but says they have to qualify me as a shareholder. Am i doing something wrong?
    Please help!
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    Have you completed your shareholder registration? It's just below where it says how much money and shares you have.

• merrydance
    Options
    Hi
    Yes I have done this and it says my details have to be validated. I'll check back in a day or so to see if anything has happened. Just wanted to make sure I was clicking the right tabs.
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    merrydance wrote: »
    Hi
    Yes I have done this and it says my details have to be validated. I'll check back in a day or so to see if anything has happened. Just wanted to make sure I was clicking the right tabs.

Have you verified your email address via your welcome email from imutual??

• imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    Options
    merrydance wrote: »
    Hi
    Yes I have done this and it says my details have to be validated

Please submit a query using your imutual account so we can look into this for you
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure