Free £30 for website registration

Options

Comments

• imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi davmail

Sorry to hear you've had problems with this offer. I don't recognise the phrase "on hold" as an imutual one and I'm not aware of any money vista transactions being removed from statements, so I'm not entirely clear what your situation is. Possibly there is some confusion between the "Recent visits" screen (which will continue to show any recent clcikthrus to Money vista) and your transaction statement.

It's frustrating for us when, for no apparent reason, the cashback fails to track for some people. I suspect it's due to security software on PCs that is blocking the merchant's tracking of your transaction.

It sounds like you may have already submitted a query and received a response from us, but if not, the link to do so is here

HTH

Rich
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • unoriginal_uk
    Options
    Very confused with this....all seemed to go well and I completed my Build-a-Plan (website actually really good, I will definitely continue to use)

Got an email soon after to tell me the award had been tracked etc etc. I logged onto iMutual today, and my £30 cashback says 'pending' and next to it, it states Award Date - May 1, 2013.....:eek:

Am I really going to have to wait until May to get my £30 cashback?!!!!
    Official DFW Nerd 1390 MFW 0/1800

Competitions won so far: A years free pizza/Eden project trip & hotel stay/Baby gift set/Baby voucher/Baby bottle/Books/Pedometer/Soup and Mug/Dotcom gift bundle
  • lazer
    lazer Posts: 3,402 Forumite
    Options
    Very confused with this....all seemed to go well and I completed my Build-a-Plan (website actually really good, I will definitely continue to use)

Got an email soon after to tell me the award had been tracked etc etc. I logged onto iMutual today, and my £30 cashback says 'pending' and next to it, it states Award Date - May 1, 2013.....:eek:

Am I really going to have to wait until May to get my £30 cashback?!!!!

Just noticed mine says that too - but it is only 3 months, but would of course prefer not to wait!
    Weight loss challenge, lose 15lb in 6 weeks before Christmas.
  • unoriginal_uk
    Options
    lazer wrote: »
    Just noticed mine says that too - but it is only 3 months, but would of course prefer not to wait!

Yes it may only be 3 months, but quite confusing as some people on this thread seem to have received the cashback in a matter of days!

I usually use Quidco for cashback and I find their cashback deals to be much quicker than this so that's why I was quite shocked to see May 1st when I logged in just now.

Competitions won so far: A years free pizza/Eden project trip & hotel stay/Baby gift set/Baby voucher/Baby bottle/Books/Pedometer/Soup and Mug/Dotcom gift bundle
  • imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi there

Generally speaking, all cashback sites are subject to the same timescales for receiving payment from merchants

When a transaction tracks on imutual, it will initially show on your statement as Pending along with an estimated award date. As soon as we receive payment from the merchant, the status will change to Awarded and you'll be able to request payment via the redemption screen

In the case of Money Vista, the initial estimated award date will be 90 days after the transaction date. However, in reality they are paying a bit faster than that at present - more like 60 days or less :)
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Charlotte49
    Options
    If it helps with the timescale confusion, I believe that many of us who are expecting it in a few days (or have already got it) first applied in late December. I was due to receive my cashback in mid march but it's been awarded early and is due in my Paypal this week. I think everyone's had to wait a couple of months or so.
  • unoriginal_uk
    Options
    Thanks iMutual representative and Charlotte49, that was helpful :)

I shall keep checking my iMutual account!

• Mat_Lock
    Mat_Lock Posts: 2,386 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Blocked at work so tagging this thread for later at home
  • towercity
    Options
    HI I'm Tony this is one of my first ever posts so be patient:)

I wanted to chip in the speed of getting your money, from imutual, topcashback, or quidco as I am signed up on all three.

I find the speed of tracking to be equally good on all three, most the time there are occasional issues but its certain merchants at certain times of day and I find deleting cookies and cache before using the sites helps to make tracking more accurate.

On paying out its often the merchant who is often the problem, reading feedback sections of websites will point you to who to avoid and who is great. i.e aviva useless, compare the market brilliant.

As to this offer it went through easily and is in processs of paying out took about a month, but thats favourable compared with many mobile phone and insurance vendors who can take up to three months.

I like the concept of imutual it makes the site more accountable to me the customer. So I will be using it in the future alongside the other two I mentioned above. Saved more than £3000 in last 4 years using these sites and I'm on under 20k a year full time so makes a huge difference to me :money:
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,922 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Mine was awarded and supposed to be in my paypal account a couple of days later but so far nothing and no reply from my email to imutual :(
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure