Monument Credit Card

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Red_Squirrel_4
    Options
    Well I sent my p/o off on Monday by recorded delivery but neither online nor by telephone can they track the flippin' thing :mad:

Hope things start to run smoother soon:rolleyes:
  • Melgirl
    Melgirl Posts: 952 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    HI all

I sent all the letters on this site between Mch/Apr this year to claim back £730 + interest from Monument. They only ever offered me £330.

I reported them to the FO and in July they agreed to pay back all the charges, and interest.

Finally got the cheque last week, so although I had to wait a while, I did eventually get the money.

Thanks for the advice Martin:T
    VSP Challenge 2010 No 19 - £416.09 , 2011 No15 - £497.17, 2012 No9 - £146.52. 2013 No5 - £113.92
    SPC4 No1066 - £948.95,
    SPC5 No1066 - £659.49 (2 stone 13lbs)
    SPC6 No1066 - Pot 1 - 3.03b. Pot 2 - 3.05lb Pot 3 - 3.0lb
  • barneycross
    Options
    Lindsay_C wrote: »
    Just after a bit of advice...

I have been asking Monument for all my charges and interest for a few months. Last month they finally offered to pay everything back biggrin.gif

Has anyone else been offered this? If so how long did it take you to actually receive the money? I've been chasing them now for a month and have heard absolutely nothing from them. Is there anything else anyone could suggest I do to actually get the money off them?!
    Am trying to claim £470 from Monument, was finally offered the money with interest, but had since started court procedings. Thay said they would not pay court costs but would still pay me the money only if I cancelled the court claim and when they had received confirmation that it was over would they issue me a cheque. Dont trust them at all so are continuing with court proceedings. Just wondering if you did get your money eventually?
  • imfedup
    imfedup Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    I am about to claim back my monument cc charges from some time ago (within 6 years) but I cant find an address.

Does anyone have an address or contacct telephone number for them please:confused:
  • Orford
    Orford Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Monument Credit Card Services
    Barclaycard
    The Portland Building
    25 High Street
    CRAWLEY
    RH10 1BG

or the registered address (in very small print) somewhere on your statement
  • Red_Squirrel_4
    Options
    As you can see from above I started this process in August, their first response was to offer half my claim:rolleyes: I replied with the 2nd template saying I want it all or I would go to court, today I recieved the letter offering (as a one off) the full £336 claim:T to be paid to the account.

I know a lot of peeps preferred the payment direct but I am paying my debt to them through CCCS but every payment we make is countered by a "Payment Break" for the exact same amount:mad: so the debt never goes down:mad:

I don't know if there is anything I can do to change that (any advice would be great if anyone can help with that) so this was the best way to try reduce my debt.

I still have to write back confirmation but this has really helped as OH became unemployed this wk:( so thank you all so very much for the advice:A
  • speakekaren
    Options
    waited a few months but no i have all my statements from june 05,,,not to sure now what to do advise anyone,,its been that long since i requested them
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure