25% off 6 bottles of wine @ Tesco's.

Options

Comments

• I_am_mad
    I_am_mad Posts: 1,461 Forumite
    Options
    does anyone know if this is working at kidderminster tesco? I am thinking I may go out tomorrow and get some if the offer is still on?

Thanks
    :jHas saved so much money since joining this forum, thanks to all you kind people out there :j
  • 7ofus
    7ofus Posts: 36 Forumite
    Options
    I_am_mad wrote: »
    does anyone know if this is working at kidderminster tesco? I am thinking I may go out tomorrow and get some if the offer is still on?

Thanks

It was this morning.
  • twink22
    twink22 Posts: 239 Forumite
    edited 1 November 2012 at 8:55PM
    Options
    its still working, hubby just bought 12 bottles of Hardys on 3 for 2 from The Meadows, Camberley, no Ogio left though
  • pepperoni_2
    pepperoni_2 Posts: 1,374 Forumite
    Options
    No Ogio in mine but got some Hardys for £2.25 a bottle so happy with that
  • Kerry01
    Kerry01 Posts: 208 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It has just worked at my local 15 mins ago, although once the staff saw the discount they were running down the aisle to get some for themselves!
  • Spookywoman
    Options
    I have just ordered at TESCO WINE BY THE CASE the oglio wine and hardys -in total 18 bottles for £49 -seems to be 3 for £12 and then 25% off and then used the £5 off code from wines direct. It worked out £2.72 a bottle and free delivery. Have ordered for late next week hoping it will be in stock!:j
    2012 wins - bouquet flowers and - Krisprolls £5000 Holiday to Sweden.
  • cwtches
    cwtches Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    I went to the one of the Swansea stores this morning and managed to get 2 cases of the red and an asortment of other wine. I'm very happy with 40 bottles for £90 that's Christmas and a lot of pressies sorted!!!
  • debjay
    debjay Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have just ordered at TESCO WINE BY THE CASE the oglio wine and hardys -in total 18 bottles for £49 -seems to be 3 for £12 and then 25% off and then used the £5 off code from wines direct. It worked out £2.72 a bottle and free delivery. Have ordered for late next week hoping it will be in stock!:j

If it's being fixed I doubt it will still be this cheap late next week :o
  • Spookywoman
    Options
    debjay wrote: »
    If it's being fixed I doubt it will still be this cheap late next week :o
    No this is the legit pricing -bought and paid. 3 for £12 and then 25% off. the fault code is when the 25% was coming off the full price of the wine that was on offer.(so 25% off the £9.99 price not the 3 for £12)
    2012 wins - bouquet flowers and - Krisprolls £5000 Holiday to Sweden.
  • horseykitty
    Options
    I've got my 18 bottles that will see me over Christmas and the New Year. I went through the checkout after a member of staff bought a case of 6 bottles. They knew there was some sort of glitch but let me go through.

Couldn't see how it was so cheap - glad I've read earlier posts to see how the mistake came about. I kept thinking 25% off £12 is £9 so how come 6 bottles are going through for £9.01? Duh!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure